Starting to show

(His Pov)
Ethan: I am currently waiting for my beautiful wife to come back home. She went to go shopping with her friend Faith. Y-N told me that she was going to buy some things for our twins. I still can't believe that we are having twins. This is so amazing. Grayson is really excited also because he claims that he is going to be the best uncle in the world. Good luck with that Gray.Around 2 in the afternoon I heard a car pull up. I glanced out the window and there was my beautiful wife. Like the gentleman that I was I went outside to help her. When she saw me she happily said,"E I have to show you something inside." I wonder what she is going to show me. Well I guess I have to wait and see after Y-N said goodbye to Faith. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. Inside she set the bags down and said,"E look I'm starting to show. You can see our babies beginning to grow." "This is show amazing." I said while getting down on my knees while kissing her bump. This is so adorable finally I can see my babies growing. The three people I love so much.

Grayson: Y-N has been visiting her parents for this past week so I haven't seen her for awhile. And I miss her and my babies so much. Y-N texted me this morning and it said that she will be home at 8. I've been cleaning like crazy since it's not like the house was a huge mess or anything.But since Y-N has been pregnant her OCD has kicked in and she gets upset whenever something is out of place. I mean I don't blame her because I also have OCD but not as bad as hers this is why we make a perfect couple. At 8 o'clock I heard a car pull up and I saw Y-N. Finally she is here as soon I saw her I ran to the door and went outside to help her carry all of her stuff inside. Then I kissed her and that's when I realized that she didn't feel as close to me anymore. When I looked down I realized that Y-N was starting to show. I happily said,"Look princess you are showing." Y-N replied,"Yes I know I was waiting to show you." For the rest of the night Y-N and I cuddled and made plans for our babies future.