Telling the other twin

Ethan: You and Ethan decided to invite Grayson over. So that you can tell him that you are pregnant with twins. This should be interesting. At 5 o'clock you heard a knock on the door so you yelled,"E can you get the door please." Ethan came down the stairs and said,"Anything for you baby girl." You heard Ethan say,"Y-N is in the kitchen follow me." A few seconds later both twins came into the kitchen. Grayson embraced you in a hug and asked,"Hi Y-N how are you?" "I'm doing good. E and Gray dinner is ready go wash your hands." They both jokingly said,"Yes mom." While you guys were eating Ethan said,"Gray Y-N and I have something to tell you." Grayson asked,"What's up?" You nervously said,"I am pregnant with twins." Grayson looked shocked and said,"What that is so amazing congratulations guys." Then he happily gave both of you a hug.

Grayson: Ethan already knew that you were pregnant he just didn't know that you were pregnant with quadruplets

Grayson: Ethan already knew that you were pregnant he just didn't know that you were pregnant with quadruplets. So you and Grayson decided to prank him by telling Ethan that you and Gray are getting divorced. Because your pregnant with quadruplets. You were nervously waiting for Ethan and Grayson to arrive. They were filming another video and Grayson pretended to be sad all day. Finally when the twins arrived you said,"Hi boys." Ethan hugged you and asked,"Why do you and Grayson look so sad?" Grayson gave you a look as in to say tell him. You sadly said,"Ethan Grayson and I are getting divorced because I told him that I'm pregnant with quadruplets." Ethan pulled you in a hug and then all sudden you and Grayson said,"Ethan we just pranked you." Ethan looked confused as he asked,"So your not going to get divorced and Y-N isn't pregnant with quadruplets?" You said,"No E I actually am pregnant with quadruplets and Gray and I aren't getting divorced." "Thank god." Ethan said as he hugged both of you. Well that was an interesting prank.

 Well that was an interesting prank