Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny and the House was sitting in the lounge at Stacy's house talking to Stacy about her husband Phill's medical condition later Meredith noticed her mother talking to House so she asked Phill about who was the  gentleman who was talking to her mother. "He's is your biological father and your mother's exhusband "said Phill to Meredith. "But Mom said that my father had dead in car accident "said Meredith to Phill. "She lied to you "said Phill to Meredith. "Why "asked Meredith to Phill. "Because she didnot want your father to know about "said Phill to Meredith. "And why would she do that "asked Meredith to Phill. "So that your father could never take you away form her "said Meredith to Phill. "Well my father seems like as nice man "said Meredith to Phill."Well he is good man "said Phill to Meredith.

Then Meredith saw her mother Stacy writing the address of House in her dairy and later when House left her mother accidentally left her dairy in the lounge and Meredith quickly went downstairs and copied the address on a piece of paper and the later she took some hair form Phill's hair brush, then she took some hair form her mother brush and then later she took some hair form her brush. And then went to the Newjersey lab near her house. And asked the doctor to run a DNA test and then she gave the doctor the sample of each hair. Then doctor said that she will get the reports tomorrow.

Then later she went to her home and asked Phill about where was her brith certificate so Phill told her that her brith certificate is in basements trunk.

Later she went to the basement and opened the trunk and took out her brith certificate.

Later she went to her room and photocopied her brith certificate. And then later she agian went to the basement and opened the trunk and kept the actual copy of her brith certificate in it and she kept the photocopied version with herself.

Later in the night her mother called downstairs for dinner.

And then she went downstairs for dinner.