18 werewolves and vampires dont mix

Start from the beginning

I woke up to someone shaking me, I groaned clutching my pillow tighter and it said, "If you’re going to cause pain it better come with a reward."

I blushed, sitting up and Damien chuckled, I got off helping him and we headed up and slid into the back seats. I cuddled right back up to him and he chuckled pulling me into his lap and kissed my forehead.

The car finally stopped and it was night time, he held me and ran fast and before he could walk me to my room a voice said, "What the hell are you doing!"

I grumbled clutching Damien’s shirt he felt tensed he said, "Taking her to her room." the angry familiar voice said, "Why are you doing it, get your slimy leach hands off of her."

I felt another pair of arms go around me I clutched Damien tighter and the person grunted and said, "Let her go."

Damien dropped her arms and I wrapped mine around his neck he chuckled and said, "I’m not holding her."

The person grunted yanking on me I groaned and said, "Let go."  The voice said, "Destiny I demand you tell me whets going on."

I groaned and moved so I was standing up right and my back pressed against Damien’s chest he didn’t mind I leaned my head back and rubbed my eyes and said, "I felt asleep talking to Damien he was walking me back to my dorm."

He glared and said, "You don’t know that he could be a pedal for all you know." I sighed and said, "Your right Ryan, I am sorry I won’t fall asleep to guys I talk to."

He huffed and relaxed and said, "I'll walk you back." I turned to Damien and gave him a hug and quickly whispered, "My room."

I saw his eyes lighten as he kept a straight face and said, "Goodnight." he disappeared and as we walked Ryan lectured me on how I shouldn’t talk to vampires and blah blah blah.

I finally got to go to bed and Damien was sitting on my bed already half naked, I rolled my eyes and said, "Maybe you should just move into my room."

He chuckled getting up to kiss my cheek and said, "Don’t temp me." I giggled and kissed him before going and changing into PHS.

I climbed into bed next to him and he yawned pulling me close and we passed out holding each other.

***

I was extremely exhausted and I knew because the person shaking me was getting irritated because I wouldn’t wake up, I suddenly felt teeth graze my neck and I shot up but caused his fangs to stab into my neck.

I bit back a scream of sudden pain but he retracted his teeth quickly and said, "I’m so sorry I didn’t think you would shoot up like that."

He grabbed me quickly licking the blood so it didn’t stain anything and my neck healed, I rubbed my neck and said, "Sure you just wanted another taste."