13 werewolves and vampires dont mix

I grumbled waking up and tried to roll but when I did the body holding me went with me and landed on my chest, I rubbed my eyes looking at a head of black hair I was temporarily scared then I sniffed and recognized him.

I wrapped my arms tighter and wrapped my legs around him like I would to a body pillow, I glanced at the clock it was one so he should be awake soon.

A few minutes later he rubbed his face in my chest and hummed for a second and opened his mouth letting his tongue glide across my chest.

I giggled and he blinked confused and looked up I brushed the hair out of his face and said, "Morning sunshine."

He smiled and kissed me before laying back down holding me close and closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep, I put my hands in his hair and brushed my fingers through his hair and his chest made a rumbling sound.

I smiled and kept doing it and his hands loosened and he slipped little asleep, I smirked and continued with my hands in his hair he moaned softly making me giggle.

He snorted moving and said, "What?" I smirked and said, "Someone liked their hair touched." he mumbled something before moving and kissed me.

I kissed back and since he was laying against me all the way he moved onto his knees and my legs still around his waist he kissed me moving his hands so he wasn’t laying on me I tangled my fingers in his hair. He moaned against my lips, I noticed he didn’t have a shirt or shorts on just boxers.

I wonder when he took his clothes off, I didn’t notice he went to kissing my neck till a moan slipped through my lips because he bit my sweet spot, he smirked kissing and sucking it. My hand went to his hair pulling he moaned kissing my neck I kissed his neck biting softly I moved and bit down harder and he moaned louder.

our kissing got a little rougher and lets just say we did the next best thing next to sex.

I realized what he was doing my underwear was sticky, I got up changing and saw the lingerie, I tossed my undies in the dirty clothes and pulled shorts on and he walked out blushing I pointed to the basket he tossed it in there and looked at me I was still grinning.

He climbed into the bed next to me and was smiling softly at me, I giggled and said, "I didn’t know that felt like that."

He grinned and said, "You and me both." I blushed and said, "That was your first time." he nodded and gave me a sweet kiss and said, "It’s something I will never forget."

I smiled and he frowned and said, "I didn’t cross a line did I." I shook my head blushing and said, "No I liked it allot not something I will not forget."

He grinned and said, "I hope so but you felt good right." I blushed and muttered, "Good is an understatement."

He chuckled and kissed me and I was tired I laid back and said, "That took allot of energy."

He chuckled and said, "So I would do it again." I blushed and my stomach growled, he frowned and hugged me close and said, "Go eat I will get changed and be back here."

I nodded heading to lunch. I went down stairs today was everyone lazy day so I just grabbed my sandwich to go and ate it back up my room.

I opened my door and closed it locking it and he was sitting on my bed reading the book. I giggled he looked up and smiled closing the book and said, "Hey."

I giggled and said, "Hey so why did you leave." he smiled mad said, "It’s a surprise you have to close your eyes."

I sighed dramatically and closed them, I heard him get up shuffle then head over to me, and he kissed me and said, "Ok now open your eyes."

I did and gaped he held up a necklace it was a heart shaped ruby with gold trimming around it, I touched it then grabbed it I looked at it carefully I looked on the back and it said, "Damien" on it.

I was confused he pulled another necklace out of his pocket and it was a sapphire key shaped necklace and he put the necklace on me and said, "I had these made for us because I thought it was kind of cute and seeing we are so different but fit so good together."

He held my hand and our necklace glowed both purple, I get it because I was red he was blue we got purple, I let go it went to normal.

I touched his cheek it shined dimly I took a step wrapping him in a hug he smiled as our necklaces turned a bright purple. I giggled and kissed him and said, "Thanks this fits perfectly with my bracelet."

He looked at it and touched it and smiled, he gave me a kiss and brushed my cheek and smiled bigger.