Chapter 5

It was early morning. There was nothing but a bed sheet covering my body. I lifted my body up from the bed with difficulty to sit up straight. I was still in his room, that bastard. "You're awake, that's ok then, you'll just have to go through the pain" He looked like another person. Not at all like the egocentric Alpha male I met yesterday. Or maybe because he just happened to have no shirt on. Or there was something that the morning light did that could even make the devil seem pure. "I'll just have to go through it? Are you freaking kidding me? You're the one that did this to me" I said to him. I swallowed. Something bothered me. "My clothes. Did you...change me?". "Considering they were full of blood and basically torn, you should thank me for doing you a favor and throwing it away for you" He shrugged. I don't believe this! "Where did you sleep?" I asked him softly. "On this bed" He said and came to sit next to me with a bottle of disinfectant and some cotton pads. "And... where was I sleeping?" I asked a bit afraid of the answer. "On the other side" He shrugged. "And no, I did not rape you. I prefer my woman to be fully cooperative and do their bit" My eyes widened slightly at his remark. I slept naked next to a guy. No wait, I slept naked next to an Alpha. Oh my fuck. I couldn't accept this whole new him. Now who was putting on a show?

He did my arms first. And then my neck. And lastly my chest. I shuddered as he slowly removed the bed sheet enough to reveal the fresh wounds. My breathing increased as he inched closer, one of his hands firmly held my bare back. A wet cotton pad was slightly touching the raw skin and tears began to flow. I gripped his forearm. This area was more wounded than the rest. I drew in a sharp breath as he wrapped the bandage tightly around my body. He wiped away the moistness beneath my eyes and carefully wrapped his arms around me. "What are doing to me?" I asked muffled into his chest. "I know, I'm sorry" He replied and kissed my head.