Chapter two: Not again

Zacznij od początku

A/N (not trying to offend any freshmen reading this! lol You're a doll face! haha. Casandra is just in a bitchy mood!)

***

After school that cute extremely tall guy who helped me up from embarressing moment number two walked up to my locker.

"Hey Casandra. So I was talking to Derek and he was going on and on about how fucking annoying you were so I came here to apoligize to you in his behalf."

"Hold up. First question, who is Derek? Second, why are you apoligizing in the first place? You didnt do anything?"I replied utterly confused. Of course that jerk wouldnt sat sorry.

"Derek...like Derek Scofield the complete ass who didnt help you up earlier when you fell? I cant believe you dont even know his name. And here I was thinking you guys knew each other so well. Wait do you even know my name?" he asked.

So his name was Derek. I had to admit I kinda liked the sound of it. Oh well, I just want to stay as far away as possible from the guy. "Uhm...I'm sorry I dont know your name." Well this is awkward.

He just started laughing freakishly loudly. "Hahahaha! Wow you're cute." He said through tears, wiping one from his eye before it fell to his face, " I'm Max Richards and dont worry I know who you are Casandra." He casually put his arm around my shoulder and we started to walk towards the parking lot.

"Max...Where are we going?" I wondered to my new friend; well maybe aquaintance.

"I dont know. Do you wanna come over and hang out with us?" Max asked.

"I dont think thats a good idea," I said quitely. I didnt really want to go because Derek might be there and it would just be awkward and a pain in my tush.

"Aww come on! You have to! You can be my new best friend?" Max stared down at me with puppy dog eyes that I just could not resist! Bleh, stop looking at me like that you insanely cute

" Fine! But if that jerk is there and if he makes fun of me youre taking me home... got it?"Max then wraped me up in a huge bear hug.

"You're like the little sister I never wanted Cass!!" He exclaimed.

"Uhh thank you I think?" I was so confused by Max's sudden kindness to me and I just hoped to God it wasnt some stupid sick joke. As we got to Max's car I literally freaked out!

"What the hell Maxxy! You have a fucking yellow mustang with black racing stripes!!! It's gorgeous!!! I call shot gun!" I always wanted a yellow mustang but I knew i would never get one so I just dreamed a hopeless dream. Very depressing. This is assumed would be as close as I would get to this stunning car.

"Maxxy?" He looked down at me funny with his nose scrunched up.

"Well, I liked it so I assumed it would be ok because you called me Cass." I felt so embarressed that I slowly shrunk away behind my long hair.

"Hmm. I suppose it has a cute ring to it. But dont you dare call me that in front of the guys...or else." He tried to look all threatening but I had a feeling Max was just a big softy, yet I didnt know him enough to make assumptions.

"Or else what? You'll sit on me or something? Gosh you're soooo scary Maxxy!" At this point I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Then out of no where I was lifted in the air and spun around in his arms!

"Call me Maxxy one more time and I'll never put you down!" He had me over his shoulders and was spinning us around in circles. I got so dizzy, but it was so fun that I didnt even care.

"Never!! Hahahaha" I dont think I ever had so much fun in such a long time!

"What the fuck?" A distant voice was heard in the background and I had a feeling I was not going to like this.

Max put me down but I had to grab for his arm because of how dizzy I was. I looked in the direction of the voice and Derek was casually leaning against the yellow mustang staring at us and all the while he looked like a damn Greek God. He wore a tight white t-shirt and dark gray pants that hung below his waist showing his boxers.

"Dude, your coming or what?" Max asked Derek as he got into the passenger front seat of the mustang. I think it was like a whole two minutes of Derek and I just staring at eachother. I need to stop doing that, they might start thinking I'm some sort of freak.

"Wait...who's car is this?" I questioned. From the looks of it, it wasnt Max's.

Derek got in the driver's seat and started the car; "Not Afraid" by Eminem blasted from the car. "Take a picture it lasts longer." He smirked, noticing me staring...again.

"You wish. Idiot. Max, I'm just gonna go wait for my dad," I told him but before I could finish he opened the door, lifted me up, and threw me into the back seat of the car without a single word. "This is fucking kidnapping!"

"No its not. You already said you would come Cass." Max was being a fucking smartass. I refused to be trapped in the same car with that asshole of a person Derek.

"I heard that." Derek said that from the front.

Wait...he heard me? I thought I said that in my head... Oh gosh Cass, what have you got yourself into. I thought to myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone!

Before I say anything and if you have already read the introduction before I fixed my mistake! Casandra is 16!!! NOT 15! Sorry!

So what do you think? Please comment and leave your opinion because i would love to hear from you! what do you think of Cass, Max, and Derek? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I cant wait to share the next!