Fifteenth Scenario

How to change the world?

How could I turn the table?

How to escape the nightmare?

How to fight with an assassin?

We focus on the plan 'til sunset. On what's the Officer's plan. Then after that there is something trouble on me, after the Officer came back on his stronghold, when me and Arbie left,

"I'm really troubled. My anxiety kills me." I said.

"What?" She asked. Keep her present-mindly.

"I'm troubled! Why I always think for 'too late'!?" I answer sadly and despaired. All things start chaos when I've learn,

What if the Officer and the Killer are one? For real?

This is what I been most trouble about, if my intuition is true, I'd been trust on with the nemesis.

"What ever happen, I will finish this. Don't share this annihilation." I warned Arbie not to follow me later for the killing finale. But she forcing me to save. But why? She didn't know that I love her so much?

At last, the time come that he calls on me. I wonder that did he looks on me and Arbie around the day? Damm. This is insane. I'm bursting.

We reach the Pier 74.

The doom starts. Puck.

"Hello. Come aboard now." He said to the call. I go on the place alone but Arbie keeps on following me. He added asking, "Are you with Arbie Jade?" By this I won't answer. He repeats, "Are you with Arbie Jade, little sheep?"

I keep going on the Pier 74, entering and my best friend keeps following me. I still hang the call.

"I'm asking you!" He exclaimed roughly.

I whisper in call. Feel the nervous inside, that my feet can't step forward the pier warehouse. This is restricted and there is no people walking on this site. So haunted and I'm afraid of the ambience.

"I'm about to go there." And he said his final words on call,

"Get ready."

Get ready, the battle is real.

Then I'm still hoping that the Officer and this damm killer are not one. That the officer's an allied and we about to fight in one enemy. I hope that is. Geez.

"Does the Officer will aid us later?" Arbie mildly asked. She's behind me and whispering. We didn't know what awaits us there. By that I'll tell this, before I go in this place. I put a letter on my mom. A farewell file. If she read, it's good. And if she didn't, it's better. But I hope that the table will turn. The table will turn! In the sake! I wish I will take a rest later with my bestfriend at our own home—at our own haven. That all ends not defeated.

Arbie didn't stop following me. She didn't know what's await us there inside. "I will go, wherever you go." She said motivated and with encouragement.

Then we enter the place . . .

The first footstep in the worst place in the world.

We walk along on it and it's really scary.

"Hello!" I shout on the place as we enter. Holding our hand each other and it's like near to death experience. Waiting for response. It's only light are there in the middle. Yellow bulb and there is two guns on there at a chair. What the meaning of this?

He is not calling. He's not answering my shout.

"Be strong."

There is a 38mm Caliber revolver and a, ugh—a shotgun. A small shotgun?

"What is this? Why there's gun here?" Arbie asked hesitated. Looking the guns on the chair.

We stay in the midst of this haunted place. The worst place we stand for. An uphill slope to start a battle.

Then at last,

"Good evening lambs of innocence." A voice that come in a darken side of the place. Uninspired. The beat of the heart beats so fast as cantankerously.

"Where are you!?" I'm afraid asking to him—like shouting in the abyss.

Arbie frightened asked but she keeps strong and presently-minded. "Where is he?" She is hugging my arm. For now and yes this very moment my dear . . . I will act as your knight in a shining armor.

Then the Killer keep on speaking, "You kid, get the revolver. And you beautiful girl, get up the shot gun."

Like before, I do shout asking for I don't know where is he, "What should we do on this?" I keep on perspire. Damm! This is it. This is the start of my misery. I'm very vex.

Then I was trembled on getting the weapon. Arbie too as well.

"We are now holding each. Now go in sight! Where are you!?" I am madly interrogating. Frightened at the same time.

And Arbie tell me something like this, "His voice sounds familiar. Really familiar." I don't think so.

Then we heard a foot steps behind. "Hello little and cute sheep. Welcome to the wolf's den." The damnation opening! Save us. Save us. What we gonna do? I have nothing to do!

Then I point the gun to him even he still in silhouette. But he said with a taunt,

"Want to shot me? Go. The bullets are all in me. Hahahaha!" And he do evil laughs. His laugh is a hope-breaker! Arbie keep on silence. Doesn't speak. Full of fright. She's nervous like what I am but she's standing still.

I shout next to the Killer. "Please, I am here to beg to you. I will knelt on you if it's needed. Please, don't continue this." I wish he forgives me. I really wish but an evil doesn't have mercy.

Arbie keeps holding the shotgun while I'm holding the revolver as what Killer command. I'm waiting if she will speak something but she didn't.

"It's too late."

And finally he reveal himself in light.

He was coming from the pit of the darkness and now revealing himself on the beacon. He was tall and finally he did . . .

He's the killer. The first eye-to-eye revelation.

He has his Magnum rifle hangs in his left shoulder and with a mask. Likely a bird hunter in the wild, His neck have its red handkerchief scarf as the signature fits. He wear this when he slain Carl. He has many scars on his both arms. Dragon tattoo on his right. This is what the belt of betrayal look like, filled with bullets. The killing machine has been reveal. How could we survive on his waves?