Fifth Scenario

Tomorrow morning. What the! It's very rubbish here. I forgot to clean the place. I still have hangover. Effin' hangover. What happen last night? Hm. Reminding the pain and . . . I'd talk with somebody-that he will kill those given names I gave? My threath list. Stupid. Really stupid and annoying. I have to clean the place. What will happen right away? Meet those stupid person in the gravity?

Meanwhile, I look at my phone, who calls me? Ugh. Sake, head ache. What is, this? The number has been saved to the log and history. Call on-on, between 10:44 - 11:07 P.M. and he never calls me again. Ughhh, I was slept after that call.

It's 9 in the morning and I have to go on school for half an hour. My class start at 10. What I've done? Puck! I drunk even I have class at the next day. My bad. My really bad.

I have to go in school. Another day to be bullied by stupid people out there. Expected.

"Hey Ash." I was called by my mom at the kitchen after cleaning the place. "Come here and eat. Why you drink those liquors? That's for my guests."

"Sorry mom." I answer. I was lay on the couch for the whole night and the bottles are in outside because mom clean the area while ago. And I raise and walk to the dining to eat. What a funny conversation last night. I'm talking with that called Death? LOL.

When I've done everything, about 20 minutes before class, I was walking to the sidewalk because the campus was only next to my home. About 200 footsteps approximately.

After I leave home, The Lucky Caller calls me thru phone. That name? Suck!

"What's up man?" He asked without greeting me, good morning.

"I'm fine as finest. You had morning-day destruction, huh. How 'bout you, stupid?" I answer and asked him back the same question. In the rude way.

"Or shall called me, Death?" He punned.

"Damn you dude, this is the last call and don't ever dial me again." I exclaimed while walking. He was success ruining my day! Puck.

"Are you sure?" He asked me with a bit frightening me.

"Yes. Bye!" I answer. But he said at his last,

"Be careful. I'm here at Velez, I see you right away and I knew all those person you've said last night."

"Okay." And I off the phone. Really? Funny. What are you? Facebook admin?

And walking and walking faster until I reach the campus. Arbie, my bestfriend was there, with her classmates. She was busy at that time. I call her, about seven meters away.

"Arbie!"

I went on her and tell that I have a class. I need to talk her before school hour's end.

"See yah later, Ash." She say on her goodbyes.

And I go to my room and study about lesson concerning Physics. Mind breaking subject. Sin? Teta? Tension? Ughh.