Third Scenario

And we still have a boring conversation until.

He continue on speaking, "Let's play a little game."

"What?" Asking for I don't know what the doom he going to do. Play a game? Effin seriously?

"Just choose a number, from 1 to 5. Go kid. Pick a number."

"Okay I want to choose four." Psh. Dumbass.

"You don't choose five?" He reply. Sounds that I have to choose five but four. Alright four. Yeah. He said and continue, "Then imagine,"

Imagine what?

"Don't talk me slowly! Tell me what you really want to mean!" I exclaimed. I'm starting to be knock out with this beers!

"Don't shout kid," He laugh silently. "Imagine kid that you are talking to Death, and that Death was me."

Woooo! He was the Death? Lel.

"And then? What should I do?" I asked. Keep on drinking the beer while talking. Drinking as I can.

"Give me 4 people you wanted to be shut down." He is serious the way he talk. Shut down . . . What a joke! But I like that. I just have to release the mixed pain emotions. In simple as that. Okay,

"Okay. You will shut them down? Hahaha." I was laughing like a retarded, with tears in my eyes. Holding the bottle of beer.

He answer, "Yes, I will do this for you."

"Ahm. Can you slain Benjo for me? Hahaha," I'm getting madly when I heard his presence. "A notorious guy who really want to bully whenever or whoever he wants and then he's a gang member who give me physical pain and stole what I have—my phone, my allowance and sucks. He killed my dog. Hahaha. Argh, I miss my dog, Braum. He kill it with metal baseball bat!" My tears flow side of my nose because of remembering Braum's death. My Labrador retriever.

"So sad, man." He said sadly. "Continue the story," He was interested. Yeah. Alright.

"Then the fat and glutton boy! He stole my foods, Then smash me when I didn't gave it. That's why I'm always hungry when he was on my presence. He look like Patrick Star! He's always grab my food! Damm. I want to revenge! Dam-damm!"

He was still listening and slightly rebuking me,

"Tragic."

He says. One word but true. It's tragic.

He reply again, "Then the third you want to be slain? Hehehe." His laughs really annoying.

"Ahm. My aunt's live-in partner," I answer his question and I kept drinking the beer. Drinking till I can stand.

"Why him?" He ask. Doubting for my suggests.

"He abused my aunt and also stole my 5,000 bucks I've earned. He only the one who used. I want to punch him over his ugly face!"

"I think you had a beautiful aunt," He said.

I reply, "Yah, she's beautiful."

Then we continue, "You really want him to repay, huh?"

"Absolutely." I answer with a stroke. Burning madness.

"Okay. Hm. The game will be over after telling the fourth for whom it was last. Who would be this and why?" He talked like a game moderator. I can't believe we talk and takes so long.

"I have no more idea." I answer. I just want those three assholes to repay on what they did, even it's only just a game. It helps me to release the agony flowing to my veins. But,

"No. Give me one more, man."

"Hm. You're damm irritate!" I exclaimed. I continue. I am really drunk! "Ahm, my bestfriend? Hahaha." I answer with a sarcastic laugh. I'm almost tipsy!

"What? Is he a boy or a girl?" He asked. This phone call reach more than 5 minutes.