■~18~■

Henry's POV-

When Charlotte and I walked home together later that day, she just couldn't stop signing to me about Kid Danger and how great he was.

I mean it was kinda weird. I never thought I'd get sick of myself.

"Char? Do you think maybe we can talk about something else for a while?"

I asked her, letting my finger swing through the air to indicate a while.

She blinked at me, then nodded.

"Yeah, sure... No problem."

Since all Charlotte wanted to talk about was Kid Danger the rest of the walk home was quiet.

I had to tell her who I was really soon, the more I waited the more anxious I got. And I can tell she's getting suspicious as well.

How long can I keep lying to her?

And to my parents. Hiding her in my room hasn't been that easy. I still have to figure out a way to help her.

Even that was stressing me out.

Once Charlotte and I reached my house, I went through the front door and she climbed up to my room using the tree.

I opened the window and helped her inside again.

Then since I wasn't hungry I took a shower and Charlotte did some homework until I was finished.

When I came out I had my towel around my waist. I forgot to grab some clothes before going into the bathroom.

Charlotte's eyes widened when she saw me, she used her notebook to cover once side of her face.

I chuckled to myself.

I wouldn't mind giving her a little peep show.

But instead I grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom.

Charlotte would never want to see me in that way.

Thinking about that killed my mood.

I got dressed and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I was pretty good looking. I flexed my muscles, and strong. I made a face in the mirror, I'm  pretty bad ass but still sexy too.

So why doesn't she like me?

I sighed and leaned against the counter, shaking my head.

Charlotte was gorgeous, smart, and just being around her made my heart do weird things.

But she had a gigantic crush on Kid Danger and if only she knew that I was Kid Danger!

It was gonna be hard to tell her the truth but... At least I'll know where I stand with her afterwards.

When I got out of the bathroom, Charlotte was finished with her homework.

She was now lazily lounging on my bed with her phone, one of her hands were hidden in her curly hair.

I just gazed at her, not knowing what to say at first.

Just do it Henry. Rip the band-aid off.

I sat down on my bed next to Charlotte.

"Hey, there's something I gotta talk to you about... It's kinda important."