Epilogue

Have you seen something so beautiful
You thought the world can never let it go
Shining, gleaming in the light
It sails on through
But it starts to paint a picture of you

Have you heard something so crystal clear
A tender 'I love you' you've learnt to hear
Singing, shining in the night
It shouts on through

But it's beautifully quiet
When it's just me and you

Hold my hand don't look so scared
I know your type but don't forget
That we're all here fighting with you
Every hour of every day
Hold my hand and rest your head
Whatever time that we have left
I'll be telling you I love you
Every minute of every day
And kissing you
Every morning

Hold my hand don't look so scared
I know your type but don't forget
That we're all here fighting with you
Every hour of every day
Hold my hand and rest your head
Whatever time we have left
I'll be telling you I love you
Every minute of every day
And kissing you
Every morning

Have I got time to hold your weary hand
And tell you all the things that I have planned
So when we're at the beach that day
I'll know you're not so far away

SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL BY LAUREN AQUILINA

**********

With tears and smiles at the same time. I walk on the other side of the aisle while staring at the woman who is walking on the other side. We are meant to meet in the middle because today is the day that I, Abbigaile Chase, marries the hottest and the most alluring seductress..

The aisle is full roses and tulips and orchids of different colors and shades. The garden is surrounded by the scent of wild flowers. My woman is slowly walking towards me in her long,lacy, old rose wedding dress.. her face is so beautiful. Her eyes mirrors the excitement and happiness that I am feeling right now.

"I love you." She whispered as our hands met.

We faced the altar and just a couple of minutes after, we're married!

The reception was the best part. Kumpleto ang lahat ng friends and families namin kaya naman napakasaya naming dalawa. Nandoon din si Tati na kasama ang isang guy na nanliligaw palang "daw" sa kanya, although they look so goood together and she's all over him. Tati is Tati,everybody knows that.

I stared at my wife who was chatting with our friends and smiled as I saw her face. She look so happy and I know this is just the beginning of this phase in our lives.

"Ate!!!"masayang tawag sa akin ni Anne. Kasalukuyan syang kumukuha ng photo. I was surprised by the flash, kinunan nya pala ako ng stolen shot.

I blinked couple of times as my eyes try to recover from that annoying camera flash.

"Hey, you okay?" My better half approached me. She is now wearing her signature red dress. She looked sultry with her hair flowing freely down her bare shoulders.

"Yup!Never been better!" I showed her a wide grin.

"Someone's too happy today,aye???!" Miki said as she hugged me.

"Of course, I am!How in the world would'nt I be?!" I gave her a tight hug.

"Thanks Miki!" I squeezed her tightly with my arms.

"Aww!! What's that for??" isang batok ang nakuha ko sa bestfriend ko.

"Well, hindi pa ko nagpapasalamat sa pag set up mo sa akin sa pinsan mo." I said sarcastically.