Minutes

|Minutes|

You and your boyfriend, Nico, were in the Hades cabin. You were on his lap while he sat on the edge of the bed. He had both arms around you and he laid his forehead on your shoulder. You were humming a song to him, but it was getting pretty late so you had to go.

"Nico, you can let go now." you said softly, trying to get up.

You thought he fell asleep but soon realized he only tightened his grip on you.

"Mmmm..." Was the only thing he said.

"I wish I could stay, really, but I gotta go." You said, just above a whisper.

"Mmmm..."

He tighten his grip even more and pulled you closer to his body. He nuzzled into the side of your neck and hair and sighed.

"Nico..."

You didn't want to go now, but you've already been caught in his cabin millions of time, you had to or you would have to be watched by your sibling(s) and Chiron.

"Five more minutes..." He mumbled.

"Ok..." You responded.

Five minutes won't hurt, right? Well your right but...

Five Minutes Later

"Nico, five minutes passed already. I must go before I get caught again."

He groaned, squeezed you, then nuzzled more into your neck. You smile at how cute he was acting.

"Mmmm..." He responded.

"Please, Nico? We got tomorrow."

"Mmmm..."

"Nico..."

You put you hands on his and tried pulling them apart. Didn't work. So you just started to softly trace circles on them hoping he'll loosen up. That didn't work either, he had tighten the grip.

"Five more minutes...?"

"You said that last time."

"Please?"

"...Ok."

Five More Minutes

You yawned and sleepily said, "Ok, Nico, let go. I'm gunna fall asleep soon."

Guess what he said? "Mmmm..." And of course, squeezed you then nuzzled into your neck again.

You yawned again, you didn't even bother to get him off this time. So you stayed there, in his arms. One night won't hurt, right?

Nico noticed this and made you lay down on his pillow. He stroked your hair softly until you fell asleep. You were facing the outside of the bed and Nico laid down to face your back. He put the blanket on both of you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He nuzzled, once again, into your hair and fell asleep with a smile on his. He wanted you to stay the night and it worked. Sneaky little Nico.

- ➴➶➴➶ -

(A/N)
I thought this one was really fluffy for the first one, but that's good, right? ^-^ Anyway, hoped you liked it and I'll try updating everyday/every other day or week. If you have an idea, go ahead and request c;

✄ Ghostly Heart [Nico di Angelo X Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें