Home Sweet Home!

Day 45
Tuesday October 16 20XX
Dear Diary,

After a quiet long trip I finally made it too my home. Oh my God, I miss writing on my diary, I miss mom and dad, I miss everything here! After we landed on the open fields near our neighbour hood, Ester,October, and me got in my sister's car. She drove me home. She said I can meet my friends tomorrow, and she said that I should meet mom and dad first. They really miss me so much. I miss them too. As she drove to our home, October got close to me and asked me "Hey..I was wondering...." he stopped for a moment. "What is it?" I asked him back. "N..Nothing it's just that...I can't believe that...Hanna was there...her soul was there....and one thing that I still can't believe myself is that...she was a part of EPRA all this time...she never told me that...I told her to wait for me until I come back from my camp ....then...that happenned....she called me and she said she was in a mall and....and....I didn't expect that...she..." October stopped as he went speechless. "Hey....Hanna is always with us...the important thing is that you never forget about her...and you can move forward to a better life..." I said to him as I patted his shoulder.

"Hey guys, we're here!" My sister said with excitement. "Home sweet home!" I shouted out as I got out from the car like a little kid. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I cried out loud. This very moment reminds me of my first day at school and finally got home for the very first time. Anyways, mom came outside and hugged me tight. I also hugged her back, they were worried about me. Dad came outside too and lifted me up in the air(good thing it wasn't high up...I'm scared of heights!). He also kissed me on the cheek. I also hugged him and we all hugged together. Then, Ester joined in for a group hug. October didn't really care but, after some time he joined in too. We were one big family...well it's kinda like a big reunion of our family.

After that, I ran into my house. I rushed towards the stairs and made my way to my room. When I openned the door, my room was still the same (horray! Same old room!). I missed my old room so much, and everything in it! Then, October went inside my room. "See...I told you that you'll fin a way..." he said to me and got closer, and finally hugged me. "I guess you were right....I'm so relieved...." I said to him as I hugged him back. "Hey what about Jack?~ pffft.." he said to me and finally laughed. "You are definately killing me!" I said to him as a blush forms on my face and it got...hotter? My face was red.

"Good thing you finally got someone that loves you...and he is Hanna's little brother. I'm sure she will agree too." He said to me as he made a big grin. "Cu it out! You're making me blush!!" I said to him as a threw a pillow on his face. He stopped for a while then looked at me "Oh it's on Amy..." he said to me looking in the eye as we prepared for...........
A pillow fight!

We smacked eachother with pillows, and it was really fun, until we finally stopped when Ester got in. She was...surprised and looks..scary. "You guys....You guys wrecked the whole thing! I did all the clraning and hard work and you guys did this!?! Go clean it up before mom gets up here." She said as she shuts the door tightly. We both looked at eachother and giggled a bit. "Well she was right about mom...we should clean this up before mom comes up stairs." My brother said to me as he picked up a fiew pillows. I nodded and started to help him out. We did it in a quiet short time. The room was clean again. And just in time too. Right after we finished cleaning up, Ester got inside the room. "Oh wow...this is great...I didn't expect this but, good work team!" She said as she gave us high fives.

Then, she asked us to get dow stairs and have dinner with mom and dad. We agreed and went downstairs to mom and dad. We went into the dinning room and found a lot of food. It was like a big feast. What really surprised me that all of my friends were there including Jack (also Volt, Amber, Calisto, and Hydra). We all sat down on the table. I sat down next to Jack. He blushed a little when he saw me and I did the same thing too. We looked away at eachother with our faces still blushing. "You guys like eachother?" Asked Calisto curiously. "Seems so." Violet said as she giggled a bit. "I knew there was something going on with the two of you." Victor said it with a big smile as if he knew everything from the start. "You guys are gonna a have date huh?" Amber asked us. We blushed even more and my parents were quiet happy. "Don't worry you guys make a great team just like me and your sister Jack." October said to us with a wink. "Are we gonna eat or what? Hello, starving girl here." She said as she holded her stomach.

We all laughed and we all ate together. "Hey Amy, dod you wanna do something tomorrow like...having a hang out?" Jack asked me. "Oh sure, I'd love too." I told him and saw that his cheeks blushed a little. My sister was having a great time too so far especially with Volt (my sister is the same age as him). I see that they were talking and doing everything they both like....talking about machines and technology. Come to think of it they both have a lot in common 😆. If you know what I mean ~ .

Anyways, after the feast ended and everyone went back home, I ran up to my room and just laid down on my bed. Volt, Amber, Calisto, and Hydra went back to there families. Jack went home with Miss Lilyan.Today was great and I have to admit that. I miss you so much diary. And I can't wait to have a hang out with my friends espcially Jack. He also told me that the school is on a holiday for like five days, that why we are going to have a hang out tomorrow. I'll get back to school next week at Monday. Who knows what will happen tomorrow. 😊

Sign,
Amy.