-   When we reached the house, Dally lay me down in his bed, and sat down on the edge

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-
   When we reached the house, Dally lay me down in his bed, and sat down on the edge. "What were you thinking, joining that fight?" He asked angrily. I winced, forcing my eyes open. "Soda was loosing, and he needed help.. I just wanted to help out." Dally shook his head. "You had Jess and I worried sick, kid. I'm gonna sleep on the couch tonight, you need some rest. Night, Johnnycake."
   I lay still after that, sighing when Dally shut the door. "How's the kid?" Darry asked him right outside the door. "He's gonna be fine, I guess. I think Soda needs to talk to him." Darry and Dally walked off, and I heard a soft knock on the door. "Johnny?" It was Soda. I muttered for him to come in, and he walked over to sit on the bed. "It's my fault you're hurt, kid. I should've never picked a fight with that guy. I'm sorry, Johnny." I smiled weakly. "It's cool, I wanted to help you out. Don't sweat it." Soda smiled, ruffling my hair.  
   "Pony and Jess want to see you, you up for more visitors?" I nodded, hearing him leave the room. "You two can go in, he's awake." Had I fallen asleep? Pony and Jess exploded into the room, Jess climbing next to me on the bed and Pony sitting on the other side. "Johnny, I'm so glad you're okay!" Jess basically yelled, kissing my cheek. I blushed, smiling at her. "Why wouldn't I be?"
"When you hit the table, it knocked you out instantly." Pony told me. I nodded, looking up at the ceiling. "My head still hurts pretty bad.."
   Jess lay down beside me, putting her head on my shoulder. "I knew it wouldn't end well as soon as you got up from the table.." She began. "I didn't think you'd get beat up that bad, but I knew it wouldn't be pretty."
I weakly lifted my arm, enough to take her hand. Jess smiled softly, closing her eyes. I looked down at her and half smiled, closing my eyes, too.
•• Here's a little extra, in Jess' perspective! ••
I fell asleep at Johnny's side, listening to him breathing softly. I dreamed of what had happened when I was back at my house. I walked in on my parents fighting. My dad had left us when I turned 16, and he was back now. My dad swung at my mom, knocking her down where he continued to beat the shit out of her. I screamed inwardly, sneaking off to my room to change. I picked up Johnny's leather jacket, smiling softly. That's when I heard my dad coming upstairs. He swung open my door, and I spun around to face him. "Jessica."
"Father, what are you doing here?" I asked in a calm tone. My dad stumbled forward, was he drunk?? "What's this?" He asked, taking the denim jacket from me. "It's my jacket.." I felt my hands begin to shake. "It's awfully nice, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it." He smirked, pulling out a blade. I gasped, grabbing my own from my bed. Right before he cut Johnny's jacket, I shot forward and shoved him to the ground. I grabbed the jacket, and began to run for the door. He grabbed my ankle, causing me to trip and fall down the stairs. I screamed, rolling down ten stairs and hitting the ground. Johnny's jacket wasn't torn, and that was all that mattered right now. I slipped it on, grabbing my bandana and walking out the door like nothing happened.
That's when I woke up, clutching Johnny's hand. I sat up, looking down at his sleeping figure. He didn't look like he was in pain, so I let go and walked out of the room. Dally and Soda were sitting on the couch, and their faces lit up when I walked out. "Is he okay? Did he sleep well? Is he awake?" I was bombarded with questions. "Johnny is okay, he's still sleeping and nothing looks like it's hurting."
  Dally sighed, jumping up and running to the bedroom. Soda looked at me and blushed. "Hey, Jess..." My eyes narrowed slightly. "Yes, Soda?" He motioned for me to sit down, so I sat down a few feet away on the couch. "So, y-you and Johnny are pretty close, huh?" I nodded, "Yes why? Is something wrong?"
Soda looked away, and I could tell he was blushing. "No reason, I'm happy for y'all." I nodded softly, looking down at the ground. "Soda, do you like me?" I asked in a whisper. He looked at me with pure shock. "I mean.. You're really nice, and.. Pretty.. But I wouldn't do something like that to Johnny." I looked him in the eyes. "It's okay to express how you feel, I won't judge you for it." I laughed. He grinned, standing up. "Let's go see Johnny."
(IM AT 2494 WORDS)
We walked into the room, where Johnny was sitting up on the bed with Dally next to him. They both had huge grins on their face, and I walked over, sitting down next to Johnny. He smiled at me, taking my hand in his. Soda and Dally started talking, so he quickly slipped something onto my finger. I looked down, seeing a silver ring on my left hand. "What's this for?" I whispered. "You'll find out when they leave." He whispered back. (Nothing dirty 😂)
I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder. He looked down and kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes.
(( DID IT. 2602 WORDS.))