Chapter Ten: "I Love You Ava."

I just stood at the edge of the playground, not knowing how to feel about Matthew being my brother.

"So now you know," a familiar voice said behind me.

"Did you know?" turning around to face Matthew.

I could hear playful laughter in the background.

He shook his head, "I didn't know, but dad told me to befriend you. I just did what he asked me to do. Having a police as your dad, it's hard to say 'no' to him."

"I don't understand. Why did mom enroll me in that school? How am I related to you? I don't even look like you!" tangling my hair from frustration.

"I'm sorry. I can't answer all your questions," walking over to embrace me.

"Why are you here?" I whispered.

"I'm also unconscious?" he chuckled.

We stayed in the same position. After taking everything in, I finally hugged him back. It took me a while to realize the scenery changed again. This time it was cold and the sky was crying. We were standing in front of a simple chocolate house. The door was wide open, as if telling us to walk into the unknown house.

"Should we go. . .?" I hesitated to ask.

"Yeah. You got to admit, this is pretty interesting," taking my hand and started to talk towards the house.

It feels like I've known this dickhead for a long time. Who am I kidding? This  guy shares the same blood as me.

We were surprised to walk into a fight. We knew they couldn't see us, but I knew we both had the urge to stop this event from happening.

"Mom," I whispered.

"Dad," Matthew said, the same time I whispered 'mom.'

"Vince, I can't! I'm already engaged," showing her ring finger.

"Ava! We loved each other! Why the hell would you go and get engaged with my fucking brother!" his voice was breaking down.

"I'm sorry. It's too late," Ava cried.

"No, it isn't," Vince stared at crying Ava with so much love.

"I love you Ava," his soft voice echoed around the room.

"No. No Vince!"

Vince tried to hug her, but Ava rejected his hug.

"Please Ava," falling on his knee's, holding Ava's hands.

Ava looked up the ceiling, tears still flowing. I could tell her heart was breaking from the sight of vulnerable Vince.

"I'm sorry," Ava tried to escape his grip.

Vince raised to his feet and crashed his lips onto Ava's. Ava struggled to escape from his touch and kiss. She couldn't fight back and ended up returning his hungry kiss. After their lips devoured each other's, they broke apart, earning for air.

Vince placed his forehead into Ava's, "Stay with me. Just one night. Please Ava, I love you," Vince begged.

Ava replied by placing her lips on Vince's. He smiled, teasing her a bit.

"Just kiss me back," Ava mumbled against his lips.

Following his princess' order, they shared a passionate kiss.

The picture changed and we found ourselves floating around a golden sky. I actually wanted to see what happened next but I figured out the scene would be over PG13.