SPECIAL - 2 Sentence Horror Stories!

Thought I would do something a bit different for this update, so here are a few two-sentence horror stories! Pretty creepy considering how short they are...

____________________________________________________________

10. After working a hard day I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn't know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.

9. You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear you mom whispering from inside the closet in her room, "Don't go down there honey, I heard it too."

8. I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

7. They celebrated the first successful cryogenic freezing. He had no way of letting them know he was still conscious.

6. They delivered the mannequins in bubble wrap. From the main room I begin to hear popping.

5. I'm working the night shift alone tonight. On one of the screen's there is a face in the cellar staring at the security camera.

4. The last man on earth sat in a room. There was a knock on the door.

3. She sat on my shelf with blank, staring eyes and the prettiest pink lace dress. Why oh why did she have to be stillborn?

2. I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me to check for monsters under the bed. I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, lying under the bed quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's someone in my bed."

And the scariest one of all...

1. Day 258. Internet connection still down.