Chapter Three

MIHO'S POV

"Miho! I've watched the showcase of Exo last night!"

Who am I kidding anyway? How am I suppose to forget Jongin if Hannah keeps talking about Exo? I'm not angry at her, it's just that it's difficult to forget when Hannah keeps reminding me of him. It's been 2 weeks now.

"Oh. Ok." was the only thing I said.

"I'm sorry." she suddenly stated.

"Bakit ka nagsosorry?" 'Why are you apologizing?' I asked.

"It's because I think you're experiencing a hard time forgetting him because of me. I'm sorry." she frowned.

"Hannah. Don't be ridiculous. It's ok. We talked about it last time right?"

LAST LAST WEEK...

"So? Is he really your bestfriend?"

"Goodmorning Hannah." I smiled at her.

"Well?"

"I don't know. Don't ask me."

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing."

"I know there is." she narrowed her eyes on me.

"What??" she just looked at me, "The truth is I really don't know if he's really my bestfriend or just someone with the same name. And I've already decided that I'll try my best to forget about him."

"Why??"

"It's because I think my friendship with him ended years ago. Just respect my desicion, arasso?" 'Ok?'

"Ok." she sighed, "But I'm now an official Exo addict, Miho."

"It's ok to talk about. But not too much."

"Yay! Ok." and her cheery side was back.

~ end of flashback

"Can you sing me a song, Miho?" she asked.

"What song?"

"Exo's what is love." she said.

"I don't know that song."

"Here. Let me play it for you." she prepared her phone and she handed me her earphones, "I really like this song. It's ok with you, right? Since it's only Baekhyun and D.O. who is singing in this song. And this song also fits your voice, you'll get goosebumps."

I just nodded and put on the earphones that she handed me and clicked play. I honestly liked it even though it only started.

♪♬I can‘t explain what I feel

Ou~Oh~Yeah

My baby, baby, baby, baby

Yeah~Yeah♬♪

Ooohhh. Goosebumps. Goosebumps everywhere. What a beautiful, bluesy sexy voice!

"Send me this one. I'll memorize it tonight. I got goosebumps." she immediately sent it to me.

"I told you so. I know you would love it." she was excited.

"Who sang the first part? The 'I can't explain what I feel' part?" I asked.

"D.O."

"I love his voice."

"Try listening to Baekhyun's part. He also has a sexy voice." she looked at her phone, "It's finished."