Finale pt.1

So like, I couldn't just leave this book unfinished so,

Here is the  finale PART 1!~ I spent more time on this than any other thing in my life you better like it and i also didn't bother with editing this because i'm that person.. feel free to point out anything lol. I also apologize if the character's ages sometimes don't line up or are wrong, it was a lot of math.(please point out anything incorrect so I may fix it, thanks!)

These are either important or just cute moments throughout their lives. A line between paragraphs mean there has been a time skip., ;)

•REMEMBER: I HAVEN'T WATCHED AN APHMAU VIDEO SINCE OCTOBER 2016, SO IF SOME INFORMATION ISN'T CORRECT OF ITS DIFFERENT IN HER SERIES, TOO BADDDDDDD!•

[No one's point of view]

__________
"They're beautiful.." Katelyn whispered as the nurse gently layer the two small babies, wrapped up in yellow and blue blankets, on my chest. After 13 hours of being in labor, Ollie Joseph and Alfie Lewis Valkcrum had entered this world. Alfie was 4 minutes older than little Ollie. Ollie was the splitting image of Travis. Thin, scruffy white waves of hair toppled on top of his head. He had two emerald greens eyes, full of curiosity. Alfie, had straight, baby blue locks on top of his. One eye was a deep royal blue, while the other was a light green. Katelyn kissed both of their heads, Travis watching from the side of her hospital bed, a proud smile on his face.

___________________________

"Alfie!" A shout came from across the room, as the giggling, blue headed toddler came running around the corner.
"No!"
"Alfie! Give me my action figure back!" Liam yelled. "Dad make him give it back!"
"I'm busy with Ollie right now, son!" Travis replied, wiping Ollie's face off, only for Ollie to rub more smash peas on his face. The 7 year old groaned, chasing the screaming 4 year old around the couch.

___________________________

"Why is she pink?" Ollie asked, poking his new baby sister's face.
"She's not pink Ollie!" Liam replied.
"She is kinda pink.." Alfie said, looking at her.
"Ollie, that's just how babies look when they're born." Skye told the 6 year old.
"Oh."
A few hours later, in the middle of the night, Alfie climbed out of his race car bed, and quietly scrambled over to his baby sister's crib across the room.
Alfie peered over the crib. She looked up at him, with wide, green and blue eyes, just like his. She sucked for pacifier. He stuck his pointer finger out to her, and she grasped it with her small hand. Alfie smiled.
"Hi Cecilia.."

(Her full name is Cecilia Marie Valkcrum for anyone wondering)
___________________________

"Mommy!" Ollie ran towards Katelyn, dragging Alfie along with him. Katelyn hugged both of them, giving both of them a kiss on the cheek.
"Mommyyy, I'm not a little kid!" Ollie explained, "wiping" the kiss off his cheek. Alfie just smiled.
"You're never too old for kisses Ollie! How was the first day of third grade you two?"
"It was fun! We got to go out on the playground!" Ollie shouted.
"I made a friend.." Alfie mumbled shyly.
"What's their name Alfie?"
"Hazel."

___________________________

"Do I look ok?" Skye asked her mother, looking at her light pink dress in the mirror.
"Is my hair ok?"
"Yes, hun."
"What about my makeup?"
"You look fine sweetie! Stop worrying so much!"
"Mom! It's prom! Of course I'm going to worry!"
Katelyn gave her daughter a hug.
"Levin would love you even if you wore a trash bag to prom, honey. Though he may think you're a bit crazy.."
They both laughed.
"Thanks Mom."

___________________________

"Skye Valkcrum." The announcer  spoke into the microphone. Skye walked up and across stage in her white graduation gown and hat. The principal handed her her diploma, and they shook hands. Katelyn, Travis, Ollie, Alfie, Cecilia, Liam clapped loudly, especially Travis. Ollie waved his hands in the air, and Skye waved back. Katelyn smiled at her daughter.