~LeMoN~

•WRITEN BY PastelMai

–BOTH CHERRY OR MARI ARE NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRECKAGE OF INNOCENTS–
___________________________

Katelyn's P.O.V

I woke up sitting straight up. I noticed Travis was still laying with his head on my lap, sleeping. I quietly sighed, poking the side of his head.

"Travis? Travis, wake up!" I began using my other hand, poking his shoulder. He woke up almost emediately after, nearly slapping me in my face.

"Katelyn? Why are you poking me? I was trying to sleep," he groaned, putting his arms over his face.

"I want to go to the bedroooooom," I whined, slumping so much that he nearly slipped off of my lap. I tried keeping in my laugh as he scrambled to keep himself up,  trying not to fall.

"Why though? I'm so comfortable.."

"Because I'm not comfortable. So either way, I'm going upstairs," I slid him off of my lap, grabbing my phone next to me. I wasn't surprised when he shot up off the floor with an angry expression–who wouldn't be? I turned on my phone and checked the time. It was 2 in the morning and it was pitch black outside. I turned my phone off, holding it with me as I started towards the stairs.

"If your going, I'm going. But only because your lap is pretty comfortable," I giggled, walking up the stairs as Travis followed me.

When I reached the second floor, I went into the bedroom with Liam in it (OOOOH dayum!! Liam is in there... Ooooooooo
-Mari) . I walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge as Travis walked in after me. Now that I was awake, I couldn't really fall back asleep. Also because of what just happened downstairs. And all that moving around... And walking upstairs... And basically moving in general. I smiled gently, seeing Travis flop on the bed behind me. Yawning, I put my hand over my mouth. I was tired, yet I couldn't fall asleep.

I turned my head back spotting Travis sitting with his legs crossed on the bed. I guess he couldn't fall back asleep either (hafufufufufufufu...). I faced my whole body towards him sitting in front of him. I put my arms around his neck, leaning the top half of my body on him.

"Travis I can't fall back asleep," my voice was muffled from it being in his shoulder. He put his arms around my body, pulling me closer to him.

"Me neither. Now that I'm awake... I'm awake," a stifled chuckle pressed out of my lungs as I moved my body so I was straddling his crossed legs, and I pulled my head back so I could see his face. My knees pressed on the bed below us, and I could barely make out his face in front of mine. I moved my forehead back against his shoulder, closing my eyes. I felt him put his forehead on my shoulder, quietly sighing.

"Now what?" I asked, "I can't fall asleep.." I felt him smirk against my shoulder, making me confused of what he had in mind. Anytime he smirks, he has an idea. I wonder what it is this time, "Travis, what are you thinking..?" I nearly gasped, beginning to feel him trailing soft kisses from my shoulder to my neck, stopping at my ear.

"When were you planning on giving me the rest of my gift? Huh?" I heard the slight erotic tone in his voice, making a shiver run up my spine, going back down to my toes. I knew what he was talking about. But I wasn't expecting it to be right here, right now.

"Travis, are you... Sure? I mean.." I looked off to the side, slowly beginning to widen my eyes, wondering if he was serious.

"Of course, Kate.." The sound of his voice in my ear, his breath against my skin, the whole entire moment, it all had an amorous impact on my feelings. Unaware, my fingers slowly began to claw at his back. He quickly let out a low hiss, making me realize what I was doing.