Hawaii [Pt.2]

Skye's P.O.V

"Levin wait up!" I chased after him. He laughed.
"Guess your just too slow!"
"Shut up! It's because of this dumb cast!" I yelled, running faster. We were heading to the small town near the hotel we're staying in. Mommy and Auntie Aphmau said we could go by ourselves if we stayed together. I finally caught up to Levin. I soon saw an arcade.
"Ooh! Levin! Lets go to the arcade!" I tugged at his arm.
"Ok, but I'm the video game master!" He did I superior pose. I laughed.
"Just wait till I kick your butt at these games!" And with that, we ran into to the arcade.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Katelyn's P.O.V

"Travis? You wanna come with me to the beach?" I called upstairs.
"Sure!" He came downstairs. I grabbed a beach bag with two beach towels in it, and my phone. I slipped on light blue flip flops and headed out the door, with Travis following. We reached the beach rather quickly since our hotel was pretty close. I laid my towel down on the smooth, white sand and Travis did the same next to me. I layed down on my towel and started reading a magazine I'd brought. A few minutes later, I heard a light snore. I looked over at Travis, who was now fast asleep. I laughed, and a sudden gust of wind sweep the magazine off of my towel, and towards some guy who also had blue hair and was making something in the sand next to me. I sat up on my towel, as the guys picked up the magazine and brought it over to me.
"This is yours I believe?"
"Yes! Thank you....?"
He smiled. "Kasey."
I thought for a moment. Kasey..
"And you are..?"
"Oh um.. Katelyn!"
"Hm..interesting..I had a sister once wit your name!" He smiled. Then it hit me.
"Kasey..Kasey Firefist?"
He looked puzzled. "Um..yes. How did you know?"
Tears swelled up in my eyes. M-my brother..
"Kasey! It's me, Katelyn! Your sister!"

[Does Anyone See Where This Is Going? *Hint hint* It's swiftly mentioned in "A Kiss And A Punch" chapter (Aka "Another Chill Day") Maybe another chapter out tonight! I'll try!]

~Cherry

Words Counted: 372