Beach Day

•IMPORTANT•

Ok, so I want you guys to vote~

Lemon/Smut Chapter

Or

No Lemon/Smut Chapter

•••••

Skye's P.O.V

I carried Lilith down to the beach, following Levin and Malachi. Mr Aaron and Auntie Aphmau were following me. We got to the beach, and discovered Mommy and Daddy were already there, with Liam. We went over to them, and I put Lilith down on the giant towel spread out, next to Liam. Auntie Aphmau and Mommy started to chat and talk, and Mr Aaron helped Daddy set up the umbrella, which he seemed to be struggling with. I looked around for Levin an Malachi. I spotted Malachi in the water, and Levin sitting in front of the water, watching Malachi. I went over and sat down next to Levin.
"Wanna come in the water with me?"
"N-no thanks!"
"Aw why not?"
"I-I-I don't feel like it... Y-yea.."
I frowned. Levin usually loves to hang out with Malachi an I, and jumps at any chance he gets.
"Well then, I guess I'll stay here with you, cause I don't want you to be lonely!"
"Y-y-you don't have too!"
"Yes I do!"
We sat in silence for a little.
"Tell me the real reason you don't wanna go in the water."
Levin looked at me in surprise.
"H-h-huh?"
"Tell me the real reason."
"I-I-I just don't feel like it.."
"No.. It's something else!"
"Um..."
"Levin.."
"Uh.."
"Cmon Lev! Tell meeeee!"
"I can't swim..." He whispered.
"Oh.. Well, I could teach you when we get home, if you'd like!"
He blushed a little.
"Uh..um.. S-sure!"
"Awesome! Yay! Now, let's build a sandcastle!"
He smiled.
"O-ok!"
Levin got a bunch of buckets and shovels, while I walked around and gathered sea shells, sea weed, rocks, and drift wood to decorate our castle. Maybe we coils even make a village around it too!
"Levin?"
"Yea?"
"Can we make a village too?"
"S-Sure!"
"Yay! I wanna name it...." I thought for a moment.
"Phoenix Drop!"

Liam's P.O.V

Oooh! Sand! Sand! I tugged at Mama's hand.
"Hm? Yes Liam?"
"Sand! S-Sand!" I pointed at the tannish stuff covering the beach. Mama smiled.
"Yes Liam, sand."
I pointed at Auntie Aphmau.
"Aunie Amoo! Aunie Amoo!" 
"Eeek! He's so adorable!" She gushed. Mama smile. I pointed to the water.
"Wawa! Wawa! Sand!" I grabbed some sand, and tried eating it.
"Yucky! Yucky!"

•Time skipppppppppppp like two hours•

Katelyn's P.O.V

Liam started crying and fussing. It was getting late.
"Trav, I'm going to to take Liam home, he's tired. You wanna come?"
"Sure.." He yawned. I told Aph and she said Aaron and Her wanted to stay a little longer to watch the sunset, but they'd be happy to drop off Skye, since Levin and her were still building sandcastles. Malachi had fallen asleep on a towel with Lilith. It was adorable. I thanked Aph, before picking up a fussing Liam. I started back home, with Travis carrying basically all our stuff.
"Why can't you carry some stuff?" He whined.
"I'm holding the baby!"
"But you have a free hand!"
"Man up and carrying it yourself!"
Travis grumbled. We arrived home, and Travis put everything down. I took Liam upstairs and gave him a quick bath. I put his diaper on, and a green onesie, with dark green socks. I laid him down in his pop up crib, and went downstairs. Travis was lying on the couch. I made him sit up so a I could sit, which only resulted in him laying him head in my lap. I stroked his fluffy white hair and smiled. His eyes were closed and he had a smile on his face.
"Kate?"
"Hm?"
"Do you ship Skye and Levin?"
I laughed at his question.
"Of course! Do you?"
"Duh! They're adorable!"
"Yup.. They are.." I continued stroking his hair. Eventually, he dozed off. It's been a long day. I still can't believe we getting to stay at Love Love Paradise for nearly two months!
*bing*

Aph: Hey, is it okey if Skye sleeps over here?

Kate: Yeah, that's fine

Aph: Awesome! Levin and Malachi are excited! Night Katelyn!

Kate: Night, Aph

I checked the time before shutting off my phone. 10:58pm. I yawned, and soon drifted off to the dream world.

«This was a little fluff chapter, I guess..?»

~Cherry

Words: 733