27: Vacation

( Just letting you guys know, that picture above ^ is the suite. )

~Treasure's POV~

Today was the day that as a family we were going on the cruise that Kevin had set up. The kids were excited and joyed. I was pushing Amelia in her stroller as we were looking to find our room.

"This is it." Zayn said unlocking the door. The room was like a house inside but only it wasn't. It was beautiful and big.

"Awesome!" Edward ran up stairs leaving his bags on the floor.

"Edward you come back here and get your bags!" I yell. Amelia makes her way up the stairs as well while me and Zayn stayed down stairs.

Going outside onto the balcony and enjoying warm breeze of the sea. I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I smile and closed my eyes.

"This is beautiful." I say lean into Zayn. Kisses were being left on my neck.

"Not as beautiful as you." He whispers.

We hear the door slide open and the kids run outside. "There's a pool down stairs, can we go!"

"Mummy and daddy are tired." Zayn picks up Amelia. "Maybe tomorrow afternoon, yeah?"

Edward frowns. "Well, okay." His shoulders slump down as he walks away. I shake my head giggling to myself and turned around to face Zayn.

"I love looking at your face." Zayn showers me with kisses.

"And why is that?" I question as I close my eyes and enjoy the kisses I am being given.

"Because I've never seen anything like it." He nibbles on my soft skin. I grab his face and kissed his lips.

Zayn stops when he feels a little tug on his shirt. He looks down and smiles at the sight he sees.

"Daddy." Amelia puts her arms up to be picked up. I kiss her head when Amelia is wrapped in his arms.

"What does my little princess want?" Zayn asked.

"I want juice." She jumps and clasps her hands together. "Juice!"

I smile. "Juice it is!" Zayn lifts her up like a airplane and brings her inside the suite. I sit down on the chair while I close my eyes and sigh.

With that the whole day was a blast. We took naps, ate lunch, watched tv and finally went to bed.