I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to calm down and prevent from crying.

I opened them, and I saw a tear roll down Lance's cheek

"Please," I pleaded,"don't do this, Let him go Terrence!"

I tear rolled down my cheek as I heard Lance's attempt to croak out my name.

I ran up to Terrence, and tried to push him off, but he didn't even budge.

"Please!" I pleaded, tears now rapidly rolling down my cheeks.

Terrence finally looked at me, and his gripped loosened on Lance's neck.

Lance was out cold by the time Terrence had completely let him go.

When he hit the floor, I quickly kneeled next to him trying to wake him up.

"Lance??" I said while shaking him,"wake up,"

I looked at Terrence who was leaning his head against the wall trying to calm down.

I kept shaking and yelling at Lance to wake up, but he wasn't.

"He's out cold," Terrence finally spoke after about 5 min,"he's not going to wake up for another hour or so, all of that isn't worth it."

I stood up and walked to him.

"Is it true ?" He asked calmly, but still staring at the wall.

"Yes," I croaked out.

"Damn it!" he yelled, and punched the wall leaving a huge hole.

I rubbed his back,"Calm 

Down please, Terrence."

I knew I had to calm him down before Lance woke up.

I felt his muscles loosen under my touch.

After a mintue or two, he turned to look at me.

He looked as if he was about to speak, but then he turned away.

"Come on," he said pulling me by my hand,"he'll be fine, right now we need to talk."

I stopped.

"Vanessa.." he said a low growl weaving through each syllable of my name,"come on now, I don't want to have to do this."

I shook my head.

He smirked at my reaction, and before I knew it I was over his shoulder staring at his back side.

"Let me go!" I yelled as he walked up the stairs.

I beat my fist against his back.

"No, we need to talk," he said.

I grumbled, and decided to give up on fighting against him, because I was losing.

He opened a door and within a few seconds plopped me onto the bed I had woke up in.

I sat up.

"Yes kidnapper ?" I asked.

"You realize this isn't exactly kidnapping considering I got permission from your mother," he gloated.

"What !?!?" I exclaimed.

Permission from my mother? That makes no sense. Why would my mother give him permission to kidnap me. She wouldn't do that.. Or would she ? I mean she loves me, and..

"Yes, your mother gave me permission to take you into my custody as I am a Alpha and your mate," he said matter of factly.

I scoffed.

Mating is so Overrated!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें