Chapter 1|Freddie|

" I just wanna throw in a
towel. "

I was roused from my transient sleep in a big room of hotel.I can't explain you the room cause i don't have any glimpse of it. But you can assume that hotel as formal as every hotel rooms. My days were autumnal and unadorned for me. It was hard not to think about past day, it was hard to live future without her,the moment when you needed her the most, it was hard to face the question of that reality which is still unacceptable for me,it was hard to wend my way, wherever you proceed you just see your mom's name in the eyes of other people. It was really hard enough,sometime i felt my body in boreal air.

Call from Lottie:
(His first younger sister.)

"Hello! ",I recieved her call.

"Hey, Louis, how are you!?",Lottie interrogated me.

"I am fine!Lottie, how is everyone? ",i replied and asked her at same time.

"They missed her everyday." ,she paused. "Like each corner yells her name. ",her voice became deep.

"How is Dan?",i gulped in my tears and continued.

"He is O. K. He tries to keep Doris and Ernest happy and busy in some other stuff. ",Lottie replied firmly.

"He asks about her? ",i asked Lottie about my youngest twin brother

"Doris cries a lot of time for her.They don't get it. They will learn soon to
live! "

After exhaling my long breathe, i said" I am going Los Angeles tomorrow. "

"Hnm,i also wanna say that. You also have to pay attention to Freddie. ",she advised me.

"Yeah!",i agreed.

"O. K then, see ya! Bye! ",Lottie said.

"Bye! ",i hanged up my phone.

I graduated from my hotel room,i wanted to go somewhere, just me and myself. My manager was there as i was walking through the corridor.

"Should i book your ticket? ",my manager asked getting assurity of me.

"Yeah! ",i assured him.

"Second flight is better? "

"Hnm! ",i mumbled in reply.

"O. K. ",he said and turned away from the corridor. After talking to Lottie,i felt little more weak,i'd way.It didn't help,i had been making this rant in my head about my future where i can be alone inside the four walls.

Then I dialed Danielle number...Yeah I have to!

"Hey Denielle! "

"Heyyy.. How're you? "

"I am O.K."

There was a little pause.

"Louis, um..I want to say something."

"I know,I want to say something about us....Danielle you are very cute ,you are amazing and you deserve more.At a moment ,it's really hard for me to pay attention. I hope you understand."