Chapter 4|Eleanor|

Louis P. O. V
When I was about to say the music raised more loud. I wanted to talk to her, but I didn't know if she was also. But I had to do that , its the time!

"Can we go somewhere else? ",I yelled a little bit to make her catch my words.

Thank God she said yes! She was standing still, it would be awkward to talk here ,all standing and looking at each other. There was exiting door behind her, i didn't know where it proceeded but we should check there so that we both can talk freely. I walked towards that door passing her, while passing her I could smell her fragrance. She followed me, I could hear her footstep even it was too loud here. Finally I assumed that we were on the beach site and fortunately there was no one. I saw a bench few steps far away from us. I turned around to gave her gesture to move there without pouting any word from my mouth. In the moonlight she was looking pretty.

I settled my self to her left side, while we were both quite. She was sitting to my right side. In my mind there were flashbacks of the time that we spent together, how everyone liked her behaviour! My band mates were glad to meet her and my mom was very happy for us. I can still remember her wearing that dress on my mother's wedding, she was best maid, my mom smile and her smile is just too much similar. After that how much we changed. She was no more with me! Neither did she nor did mom was with me.
I wanted to yell and shout out everything before her. I wanted to let her know how much I was hurt ,when we were not together. She got herself too away from me. She did not look back. My heart was all broken, I was trying hard to stop my tears.

"Uhm..it's been long time. We didn't see each other during past year? Um..So? ",I said really politely controlling myself to express my feeling. I was controlling hard not to hold her and jerk her. To stop my hand forming into fist, I placed it on the bench.

I looked at her, but then I turned my gaze away. I didn't wanted to let her know my pain.

"Are you okay? ", what! Why was she asking me that? Does it matter her, does it hurt her if I feel hurt. I could not stop myself from this. But to hide my emotion .

"Yeah I 'm fine, why are you asking me that." ,I said her looking at her eyes so that she won't lie to me but why these tears are not stopped to come out. I looked away and a tear fell out of my eyes. Yeah and now she was looking at me. Don't look at me, I don't know why am I feeling so weak before you, why I want to yell before you? I don't know why my heart is burning with anger. I hope I won't be mad at her.
She put her hand on my hand. I didn't know but just then my burnt heart cooled down. Her body was touching mine and how much relax I was feeling now, I missed her so much, now I wouldn't not let her go away, I knew she still care about me, I knew my Eleanor. I put my another hand on her hand. I rubbed her soft hand however the tears are coming out.
But why she was not there when I was in need. Do she hate me?

I turned to my left, to look at her eyes, I don't want to yell at her so I said in hushed voice.
"You didn't even call me. You didn't even wanna know how was I feeling? You didn't even wanna know if I was okay or not? Am I too bad? ",I said her looking at her eyes, I thought she hate me. She didn't like me any more but why she was with me there? Why were you hiding your feelings?
She looked down and then she looked at me and said, "I thought you were angry with me. Or may you don't want to see me .I... I.. ",oh! So she thought that it was all my fault! Now she was crying, so she still loves me, why are you like this? You did not say anything at that time when we broke up. Now if we have met then why are you quite? How long will you hide it I can see it!
I moved my head to meet her forehead. I want to breathe in her breathes. We both were crying, feeling that love which was lost for no reasons. Who can now stop us to express what we are feeling? I can't loose you now. Now I don't want to loose more in my life.
I put my left hand on her cheek and right hand on her back and I took her in my embrace,we should not be apart from each other, we should be together.
She said me "I am sorry! ",however it was just my fault to leave her, but now time would change, I had to say her. I couldn't hide it more.
"I love you ...i love you Eleanor!",she hugged me back I knew that she loved me too. I was so happy here. I was crying but had got her again and now just she matters to me. I will fill the happiness in her life so much that she will forget everything. I swiped my tears then I leaned back and swipe her tears too. Then we settled ourselves in a cuddle.

She looked upward and smiles. My smile's reason is her smile.
I kissed her head and cuddles her rightly. How much relaxing is everything.

"Did you miss me? ",I asked her, I know she did.
"How much I missed you, you have no idea. You know Louis, sometime being alone I always thinks that what happened. Why we are not together? But it has to happen again. But.. ",she said to me and paused for a moment.

"But? ",I asked her because it was really confusing. I hope that she has no boyfriend. No, no I can't let her go again. My heart beats so fast.

"But.. ",she moved away and sat still while our shoulders were touching each other, she looked directly in my eyes and continued, "You and Danielle!",she completed it.

I laughed at her innocence ,which I really missed. "No, We're not. Actually it was just friendship. She is not even my ex. We're still friends. ",I replied her caressing her cheek with left hand. How much I love her innocence. But that was also the fact that her eyes were also on me.

"So it means that you were stalking me. ",I mocked her while looking away and then I looked at her. She pouted in reply and I had a grin showing my teeth at her reaction. She laughs, her lovely smile.

"How did you come here? ",she asked me.

"I flew here yesterday. I wanted to spend my time with Freddie. ",I replied,I hoped she would knowhim.

"Freddie's smile is just like you. ",She replied me which made my day. I liked to know that she also liked Freddie. She added, "I came here for the show as I have also worked for it. I will be here for one week only. "

"Just for one week? Oh! I wanted to spend time with you. ",I said her because I really wanted to enjoy with her.

"But I have no time for other things. I have to do my work. I am all busy in these days. Aren't you? ",she asked me with stern on her face.

" Yeah, I have to look after Freddie for a week. Briana is not here for a week. So I took responsibility of him. Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe are also here. Hey why don't you come with me now and meet with them. ",I asked her with excitement.

"Not possible Louis. I'm here with my whole crew. And also media is also here. I just don't want my attention at other things for these days. " ,she replied me back.

I can understand her. I know paps always annoys you with stupid question. Also I wanted to make our relationship more deep.
"Okay.. Babe.. Can I have your number. I have changed my number. You can at least talk with me or not? ", I asked her with smiles, with my words she laughs and gives me her number and calls her to let her know my number.

"I think we should go. Everyone will be looking for you. ",she said to me.

"No, they don't. Please be here with me. ",I replied her as I really wanted to spend time with her.

"Louis, everyone is inside. They will be frowned if they don't find you. Also I have to be with my crew. ",she said to me. However she was right, it was too late now.

I took deep sigh and nodded her in yes. We both rose from the bench and I said, "But I will drop you. Oh! But I have no car. My friend is supposed to drop me off. ",because my car was already gone with Lottie.

"It's okay, because I have to go with my crew. We are at hotel. So I am not able to come with you. ",she replied me and i was just looking at her expressions. I held her hand and kissed them. Then I kissedcat her cheeks. She was smiling and then we moved in the room.

She went to her crew group who was about to leave. She turned her face and said me bye from there with smile.
I smiled at her and waved at her. Then I saw her last time when she was being hopped in the car.

Then I was also dropped by my friend. I went inside Freddie room who is with Lottie and Daisy, sleeping in one bed in the middle of them. He was looking so cute.
Then I changed my clothes without making any noise. And went asleep.

Hope you like it, my real story will start after ten chapter, so keep yout eagle eyes on the hints i'm gonna give you.
Push the star button below and please add comment.

Love ya and Louis!
28 March 2017