Chapter 3|'I am Sorry!'|

I don't know what to do now. She is in front of me. The girl who was the first love of my life, the girl who was different from everyone. How things changes, you dont recognize!I even don't know if we don't love each other. While I am seeing her, I feel all weak, I can't stop me starring her. I can't stop my heart to beat so fast. Am I breathing? I am just taking long sigh, the sigh of lost.

In a mean while Eleanor turns round and her gaze met my eyes. Her gaze sticked to my eyes.

Eleanor Calder P. O. V

I saw him, I saw him. The person I can't forget. I saw him who broke my heart. I saw him who used to say me that I was all different, my eyes are pretty. I saw him who even did not realize my hard love for him. He just left me, why? Louis William Tomlinson, why you are still starring me? I don't want to let you know how I feel all weak in front of you. Why did you come back in my life? Why ?when I am all about to forget you. Don't stare me!

He opened his mouth as if he was trying to say something, then he looked down at floor ,then again at me. My cheeks were burning, I hope I was not blushing. I heard him taking a deep breath and at last he pouted some words.

"Eleanor! ",Louis said, what!he just spoke my name. How could I tell him, that how it felt when he says my name! I felt so broken at this but I couldn't stop my self from blushing.

"Hi! L-", no way I was not going to say his name.No,no! Say something !why are you staring at me all in silence?I look down at floor. Then there raises the music on the dance floor. I and Louis turned our necks to look there. Then he leaned fowrad,
"Can we go somewhere else? ",Louis said bending closer to me, yelling little bit to let me catch his words.

I nodded my head without knowing what I was doing and he walked towards me. My heart was beating more fastly as he took his each step towards me. I was standing still in front of him staring down when he was about an inch away from me I just closed my eyes. Then I sensed that he had passed me. I turned round and trailed behind him. After getting out of the noise storm. We reached at the beach site, there was no one. Everyone was inside then what I'm doing here? Why I came here with him? Louis turned his head and gestured me to follow him to the bench along the shore.

I sat on the bench and Louis sat beside me on my left side. Why was he sitting to my left side? What if he'd listen to my heart beat?

There was long pause between them. Louis keep looking at Eleanor who was looking at the waves rising on the sea.

"uhm....its been long time! We did not see each other during past year. Um..So?", he said paused for some minute and then he looked at me. He moved his gaze away on the sea.

"Are you okay? ",I said, I didn't know why I asked him. But I wanted to ask him. I could see that Louis was hiding his sorrow in his eyes. I could feel what he was feeling.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Why are you asking that? ",Louis replied me, however he knew what I was saying. I remained quite looking at his eyes, because I didn't know what to say. He looked at me, like he wanted to say something. But he rolled his gaze away again at the sea.

" I really miss her. What else can I do then missing her. I... I 'm...",he stuttered but then I saw some tears in his eyes. A twinkling tear was falling along his cheek. I know he was trying hard to control it but may be I also wanted him to express his feeling. I know he don't like to express his feeling but he should. It makes things easier for him.

I scooted closer to him and put my left hand on his right hand which was resting on the bench. I don't know why I did this but I just wanted to make him comfortable. He did not look at me but he lifted his hand along with my hand in front of him on his lap and put his another hand on my hand. His warm palm just made me relax. I was looking at his eyes. He rubbed my hand with his both hands.
We remained quite for long time. What could I hear was just his breathing. His gaze found his way towards my face. He turned his body a little towards his left to focus while our fingers were still entwining with each other.

He said in a hushed voice, looking in my eyes,
"You didn't even call me, never asked if I'm okay or not, you didn't even wanna know how I was feeling, am I too bad?",looking directly into my eyes with his eyes which is now red with tears, his each single word was slashing me inside. His eyes were sparking with tears. I was listening to him, i looked down and then at him,
"I thought that you were angry with me. Or may be you don't want to see me.. I...", I said while my voice is stuttering, trying hard to control my tears. I wanted to cry but no I will not. I turned my gaze down on the bench.

He was continuously looking at me, my gaze met his eyes and I couldn't stop it. Finally a tear from my eyes found its way on my cheeks and I was crying. I don't know why was I doing it? But I couldn't help it. Louis forehead met my forehead as he scooted his head closer to me, we both closed our eyes, we both were crying, there was just air whispering between us.
"I am sorry... I am really sorry. ",these words poked out of my mouth in a deep voice and Louis opened his eyes. He put his left hand on my right cheek as our forehead are still sticking together. I looked at him and we are still crying.
"I love you...I love you Eleanor! ",he said these words to me, it felt like the whole world was just asleep. The time, the world was now just mine and Louis. It felt like I don't need anything else, I just need Louis love. I just need him, I just want to hear him. I just want to sleep in his arm. His body leaned closer to me and his right hand found its way to my back, while his left hand was in my hair. His warm hug, was I dreaming? I was again with him, whom I had lost completely. I was again living that moment which I had lost, I wanted to say him that Louis can I live my whole life in your arms? Can I breathe in your scent? Can we be like this forever?
My eyes were closed, our breathing was on same tone, I could feel his breath, his heartbeat. I wanted to live this moment. I hugged him back. My both hands were on his back and my head was resting on the shoulder. The amount of tears on my cheeks were increasing. What the word 'world' means I can understand here!

We leaned back and Louis swiped my tears from my cheeks. I looked at his eyes, and there I could see just me in his eyes. Then I scooted closer, my head was resting on his shoulder, and his right hand was resting on my right arm. His left hand fingers were entwining with my right hand fingers. I looked at his face, moving my head up. He smiled at me, so I smiled at him back.

A/N
Please reader push that button down below and let me thank you with a dedication for next chapter.
Please vote and comment cause you have read that.

Which part of the chapter you like the most ?
28 March 2017