Rant

So, I was scrolling through google images after looking up Seventeen with natural skin tones because I honestly think they look just fine without all that whitewash stuff and hate when people make idols insecure about their natural skin, but back to the point of this chapter. As I was scrolling, I came upon this.

That image right there, pisses me off so much because whoever wrote it is just flat out salty and rude, I don't know why they hate Seventeen so much but seriously? Saying they can only be praised for their looks? That's just wrong, so what if they...

That image right there, pisses me off so much because whoever wrote it is just flat out salty and rude, I don't know why they hate Seventeen so much but seriously? Saying they can only be praised for their looks? That's just wrong, so what if they look good? That's just a plus to their talents, they're amazing singers, dancers, and rappers. And yes, other groups may produce their own songs and choreography but Seventeen produces everything themselves, they're probably up for countless hours working on what they'll release, doing their very best to make us, the Carats, happy. And I'm glad to say that at this point in time, Seventeen has won awards, and they deserve them just as much as any other Kpop group.

Please don't take this as insulting other groups, I would never intentionally do that, I believe that no group should have to deal with things like this, they deserve better than that. And to all the Kpop groups that exist, I hope people will eventually realize how hurtful and self esteem deplenishing posts and comments like that can be.