f i v e

[jungkook]

"Ah! It's must be our neighbour." Mrs
Jeon said. Our neighbour? Who?

"Jungkookie sweetheart, can you open the door for me? I'm gonna prepare the dinner for our guest" i nodded and went to the door.

I opened it and revealed a boy with chubby cheeks and plump lips. "Hi!" he smiled that made his eyes turned into crescents moon, what a pretty eyes he got. I blushed because this is the first time someone smiled at me, and not to remind that he is pretty with his gorgeous face.

"Um, hi?" He giggled. 

"I was invited by Mrs Jeon to have dinner with her family. Are you her son?" He said still have a smile on his face. I nodded and make a space to let him in.

"Uh, come on in." I said and with his smile on his face, he replied me a thank you. Oh my gosh, he is so polite.

He went in and greeted by my mom. "Ah Jimin, it was nice to meet you. Glad you can come to have dinner with us" Mrs Jeon said with a smile.

"It's nothing Mrs Jeon. Here my mother told me to give you this" the boy called Jimin said as he give her the fruits. "My mother took this when we were in Busan. It's sweet i hope you'll like it" He smiled.

"Oh my! Thank you Jimin, say to your mom i said thanks." She take it and told Jimin to sit beside jungkook.
I sit at the table as he joined me. He smiled while looking at me so i smiled back.

"Jungkookie, you haven't meet Jimin yet right? Come on introduce yourself to him." I look at my mother and bring my eyeballs to the boy beside me.

"Uh, my name is Jeon Jungkook."
He smiled with his famous smile and hand out this hand to give a handshake to me. "Park Jimin, maybe you didn't know but we went to the same school."

"Eh?!" He giggled as i reached out my hand to shake his. "But I've never seen you before.." I said as i look at my rice. I look up and saw my mom smile at me. Wait what if he know what am i into? He will tell my mom oh my god. This is bad. My thoughts are running wild as i eat a spoon a rice.

"Of course dummy, we have different schedules how can we ever meet? Besides, i'm older than you." I was chewing and then coughed.

"What?! You're older than me? But you look younger!" He pouted.

"Hey i am small but that doesn't mean i am younger!" the pout still on his face as he eat his dish.
Um, not your height though, more like your cute face that makes you more younger.

Mom laughed as she watched us two arguing.

"Ah you boys went along so fast." She said, smiling.

-

We already finished our dinner and mom is washing the dishes as i accompany Jimin to the door.

Before he open the door, he turned to me and smile. "Thanks Jungkook, it was nice to have a friend like you." My heart beat faster as he said friend.

I felt like crying as he said that.

"Um if it is not impossible, i hope we can meet at school tomorrow." My eyes widened, did he just said meet me at school? Oh my heart.

"I'm sorry Jimin darling for being rude not saying this in front you but yelling instead. Thank you for coming over and go home safely okay?" my mom shouted from the kitchen.

"It's okay Mrs Jeon!" Jimin yelled back.

We giggled as we looked at each other.

"Um, goodbye Jungkook" he waved at me and went out. I waved back as a wide smile tearing my cheeks apart.

Oh my god i can't stop smiling

i think i just got a new friend!

-

[unedited]