o n e

[Jungkook]

"Ew what a nerd."

"He's such a loser."

"How come a loser like him can went to this school."

"He should fuck off with that ugly face of him."

I'm okay now, i'm used to it. My name is Jeon Jungkook and i'm the nerd in this school, well not just me but the others too. But, i'm the main toy.

I don't understand, why would someone bully a nerd? Just because of their low fashion? Wearing a big spectacles? It doesn't make any sense. I didn't do anything wrong to them. What a bullshit.

Every eyes are on me when i got into the school. I didn't do anything wrong, yet they're here bullying me. These kind of people seriously can't mind their own business.

I look at my schedule, it's biology for the first period. I was too busy looking at the schedule and didn't realize there's a person in front of me that made me bump into him. I fell down and all my files fell from my hand.
'Ouch, my butt is hurt.'

I look up and saw three guys looking at me. "You, are the famous nerd isn't? Eh, wait. You're the one in my history class. You're invisible, i can't see you. Sorry." He said with his sarcastic tone and look at me with a smirk on his face. 

"How dare you touch me with your dirty skin that you have."
I recognize him. It's jaebum, the guy that have same history class with me.
He never bully me and it's about to happen. Funny.

"What are you looking at you nerd?"
His other friends laugh and step on my files.

I just look at the floor,  didn't dare to look at him. Suddenly, there's a pair of hand pull my collar make me look up. "Your ugly face make me want to punch it." He smirk.

In just a second, I can feel my jaw hurt.  Yeah what else,  he just punched me. "Oops, my hand slipped. Haha! "
His friends laugh, while kicking me.

'What did I do to deserve this pain'

Jaebum just keep punching me, pushed me at the locker,  make me lean against it while his friends beat me up.

Sometimes I wonder,  why would a person just break someone and act like nothing is wrong. Like everything they did is the right thing to do. I close my eyes and feel the pain that landed on me. I keep on closing my eyes and somehow the punches and the kicks had stopped.

And then I heard a voice. Girl's voice.

"Tch, tch. What a shame, messing with a weak kid just to show that you are strong. Can you have some respect to other students? Oh, seems like you guys don't have the dignity, that's why. Lame. "

I heard the girl chuckled.

I open my left eye slowly and saw them already laying on the floor, holding the pain. I open both of my eyes. Then,  there's a girl looking me. "Why are you standing there you nerd, get your stuffs and go away from these guys."

I look down, she seem not to like me.

"Oh hey, you better go to the infirmary right now cause you look like shits.
Bye."

My lips curves and start to smile.

But she saved me,  I need to thank her. Somehow, she gave me hope.
I look up and saw her already walking away. Go jungkook, be brave!

"Um hey !"

She stops her steps and look behind.
I walk to her and bow in front of her.

"Tha- thank you!"

and then she just smirked.

"Back off you nerd."

[edited]