Labor Tales- Part 2

Toni Mahfud

I'm sweating profusely as I help (Y/N) into the pool of water

I'm sweating profusely as I help (Y/N) into the pool of water. The sweat has now made my hair a curly mess and she won't stop pulling on it. I don't know who convinced her an at home, natural water birth was necessary, but whomever they are... I really want to punch them in the face because she's in way too much pain.

I listen to the house call doctor continue to repeat breathe over and over, like it's helping either one of us. I can tell you now, that (Y/N) Looks as if she wants to kill her and I'm just fighting the urge to tell her to shut up myself.

"Breathe, breathe." Doctor Ramirez repeats as (Y/N) tries her best to listen and do as she says.
She doesn't even look like a legitimate doctor, judging from her hippie clothes and messy brown hair.

"Just allow the energy to flow from your lips to your uterus." She continues.

I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to chant.

"Release!! Release!!" She begins to sing... I spoke to soon.

"Toni, I can't do this." I hear (Y/N) start to sob and I can't help but to feel guilty.

"If I could do it for you, I would." Hypothetically speaking, of course. I'm not sure I want to actually go through this kind of shit. Especially since I don't have the body designed for it.

"Aww, you would?" She asks as a smile consumes her face.

"Of course I would. I love you." I respond and afterwards I place a kiss on her forehead.

"I thought you might say that." Then she grabs ahold of my collar and aggressively pulls me towards her. "But since you can't do that... Help get this fucking kid out of me!"

She says it with so much aggression, I almost grow scared of her. She's never been this kind of person, so I know that she must be in real pain.

"Oh, looks like someone is resorting to insults. That's not what we rehearsed (Y/N)." Doctor Ramirez comments and (Y/N) immediately gives her the death stare. She should probably shut up now.

"Back off Lady!" Tiffany shouts as she sits on the other side of (Y/N). Did I mention how close she and Tiffany are? Like the "If she doesn't like you, I don't like you", type of close.

"Did I ask you? No! I don't fucking think So! I was talking to my loving future idiot husband. He put the kid there so he should take her out!" The hippie like doctor just gives a smile and clamps her mouth shut. For once she listens. Wait.... Did (Y/N) just call me her future husband? Does that mean she was going to say yes?

"Oh.... I feel another contraction." She groans while latching onto my forearm and squeezing tightly. I think she might kill me from her touch alone.

Howere, like an idiot all I can think about is her calling me her husband. "So, does that mean you'll marry me?"