It's all apart of the Plan (Part 2)

2 years later

Beautifull Pov(You):

"Do you love me?" I whisper weakly to my husband. The man that decided he wanted to spend the rest of my remaining life as my husband.

"More than you'll ever know." He mumbles back.

"Why?" I ask, looking deep into his mesmerizing eyes. I am currently in a hospital bed. Also known as my death bed. I'm probably in my last hours. Just like always Toni is by my side. We've been through some tough times these past 2 years.

After finding out about my situation Toni decided he definitely wasn't going to let me go without a fight and I didn't mind.

Maybe after our fourth month of dating he proposed. Although that might seem way to soon to other people. It was basically on time for me. I knew I didn't have much time and so did Toni. We didn't want to waste another minute, waiting my life out. So we eloped. He moved to Miami and we sort of travel back and forth between Germany and Miami.

We lived in marital bliss until that faithful day. Maybe 8 months ago, I found out that I was pregnant.... I never asked questions if it was possible, but it happened. Which left us with a very hard decision. I wish it hadn't come to that, but I knew I couldn't leave a child in this world without a mother. It would've been selfish of me. Although I wanted more than anything to go through with the pregnancy. I folded and well..... Terminated the baby. Of course the decision was made after I discussed it with Toni.

The tragedy brought us closer together. Especially since we knew what was soon to come. I had gotten word from my doctor that the disease had gotten stronger. Which meant that I didn't have much more time to live. So you can imagine how things have been going for us.

When we argue it lasts for about two minutes before we spend the next few minutes apologizing and making love. Doctor's appointments are usually depressing. Especially when we get bad news.

"I love you because..." He starts with a smile. Giving my hand a squeeze and then placing a kiss on it. "You were the mother of my first child." At this I give a small smile.

"Reece Mahfud." I mumble.

"He was going to look just like you." Looking at the positives of our unfortunate situation. We both made the decision that our baby was a boy. Of course there was no way of us knowing that, but still. It's just nice to imagine it.

Toni even brought me a blue blanket. Sometime after everything blew over and we found out about how much more severe my case was getting. He had a sit down with me. At first I thought he was talking crazy. He brought forth all these baby books and pulled up these children websites. Ultimately choosing cribs and things of that sort.

Eventually I got the gist of what he was trying to do. So we both decided that out baby was a boy and his name was Reece.

***
Flashback

"I like this one." Toni suggests pointing towards the crib set he likes.