He has a type? Part 2

"You're not his type?"

(Y/N) POV
It was two weeks after my little run-in with Toni and his friends. I had gotten over the little altercation and tried to focus more on finishing out my year in school. Yes of course I was hurt for the most part, but I think I was pretty good with getting over it. I still seen Toni and his little bitchie doll Carly in the Halls everyday.

However, I chose to take the high road and ignore it. My best friend stayed by my side and made sure that I made no mistake of showing any form of acknowledgement to Toni or Carly. Which I greatly appreciated. The last thing I needed was for my embarrassment roaster to expand.

"Are you sure you're ready for such a big step Grace? I mean he's only been after you for the past two years." Grace spoke sarcastically.

Grace Macy was my best friend in the whole world. Had been since middle school. She had a habit of doing this really cute thing where sarcasm was her first response to everything. So that is what you're witnessing right now.

"Awww you're so cute Gracie. So cute that I want to punch you in the face!" I grumbled. She laughed at my aggressive response and her curly brown hair shook as she did.

Cameron and I had been friends for a long time and not once had he tried to force me into dating him. However, he was more outspoken about his feelings for me. Feelings I had been trying to avoid having knowledge of, due to my crush on Toni.

It almost scared me how much pressure he put on me. We talked about it eventually happening, but it hadn't happened yet. I gave him the chance to plead his case and he had good one. Now I was stuck with making a decision about him.

Cameron was the star of the football team. He's about 5'10, with soft features. Aside from his physical features he's such a loving and caring guy. That and he's a hot piece of ass. I just didn't know if he was the hot piece of ass for me... If that makes any sense.

I knew I shouldn't have complained, but you really couldn't blame me for being a tad bit nervous about my best friend trying to ruin our friendship just to be able to call me his girlfriend.

"Calm down Floyd Mayweather. I'm only joking." She giggled. "I just want to point out that you have been friends with that fine piece of man since freshman year. I think you guys are a little beyond that point of whether it's time for that." I gave a sigh.

My friends never understood my reasoning for a lot of things. Literally, I've always been the responsible friend. You know the friend they only bring to the party to be their designated driver? Yeah that was me.

"Yea okay." I mumbled.

"Anyway, have you heard about what Toni's bitch did to the school's gym?"

I gave a roll of my eyes. I was so sick of hearing about her. The fact that I was still trying to get over Toni, didn't seem to register with my friends. If I didn't want to hear anything about him, then why would I want to hear anything about that witch?

"Yea, everyone has." I mumbled with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I seen it too." I heard a cheery voice shout from behind me. Both Grace and I looked in the direction the voice was coming from. It was our other friend Kelsey.

She was also a really good friend of mine. I hadn't known her as long as I had Grace, and she balanced out our group.

See, Kelsey was your average ditsy blonde. She was bubbly and had a really great personality. Don't let the color of her hair fool you though. She was destined to go to an ivy league college when we graduated.

Grace on the other hand was your average sassy mouth African American girl. Don't mistake her sass for anything less than class. She was very sophisticated with a hint of "I will smack you if you step out of line." And I do quote...