Travel

'Wow... that was brief' ash thought to himself, as he lay in his bed, eyes wide open. It had been a few days since Serena had left, but that was all he could think about. The time he was with her made him feel like a kid again, traveling from region to region. The only difference was that this time he wasn't leaving her, she left him. It hurt, but the more he thought about it the more he felt bad for leaving his other friends.

~•~

"THAT WAS MY CHANCE" the honey haired girl yelled to herself. Of course no one heard her in the large house, except maybe the butler, but he knew to stay out of her business. The truth was, as the queen, she never had time for friends. At least not for a long lasting friendship. She met people, had fun and left.

~•~

Ash now realized that through all of his journeys, he never really had enough time to make any personal friendships. He met people, traveled with them, and left.

~•~

The air was cold and crisp as she went up the stairs, finding her usual large, comfortable seat. The thing was, that this time was different. There was no makeup or rehearsals. Just her and the pilot. "You ready?" A voice said from the front. "Yes" Serena replied.
It took a few minutes for them to get up into the air, and once airborne the turbulence was more than expected. Serena was nervous, but not for that reason. She had something bigger to attend to.

~•~

Ash sat down in the plane seat, right next to an older woman. "Why are you going to kalos, sweetie?" She asked. "Just to see a friend" he replied. Through the whole flight ash had a strange feeling. Nervousness, and not because of the flight. Something else was just getting started.

~•~

As he stepped out of the airport, he smelled the kalos air. It seemed so similar to kanto, but with just a subtle hint of something else. He began to walk down the streets of lumiose, taking in the sights. 'What now' he thought to himself. He had traveled here, but never really planned ahead.
Looking around, he tried to find clues if his past. Something he could connect to her. Everything seemed so different, but there was one thing that he realized never changed. The lumiose gym.
He walked in the large tower, looking around the lobby. Clembot sat at the desk, and no one else could be seen. "Clembot" ash send out loud. "Y-e-S" the robotic voice replied. "Video replay to Clemont" ash said, as clembot began to compute the command. "C-a-l-l-I-n-g" the robotic voice said as a screen popped up."ASH!" Clemont said, seeing his friend. "I'll let you in."
Noises could be heard as clemont ran to let him in. The door was flung wide open and clemont stepped out "glad you could make it"