XII: And The Chain Reaction Starts!

Haha! So Sheba Arc is over! Be prepared for a shitton of drama! But not yet though... I'll let you all suffer a bit more... ;-)

Too many questions, with little to no answers.

But the most loud and prominent voice in his head was,

Is the ring on the wrong girl?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheba and Aladdin went back to their hotel room, the apartment was with a content silence.

The members of the household had each gone to their rooms to sleep.

All except Solomon.

He stood up and went to a room.

He raised his hand...

and knocked.

The door was opened not too long later.

"Solomon?"

"Ugo,' he nodded to his friend,'May we talk?"

Ugo nodded, opening the door wider for him.

"Alright."

Without a word, the blunette went in.

And they both made a move to sit down somewhere in Ugo's messy, library like room.

"..."

"..."

Ugo cleared his throat,"What is it you want to talk about, Solomon?"

"Did you know about this?"

Straight, blunt and to the point. Such was the way of Solomon Jehoaz Abraham.

Ugo sighed, clearly expecting this,"Yes."

"Since when?"

"Since 6 years ago."

"So you've always known?"

"Yes."

Ugo's eyes were calculating and blank. Both men aware of the tension in the room.

"Why did you not tell me?"

"Because she said not to."

Ugo felt a bit childish for saying a response like that, but he shook it off.

"Why did she not want to tell me?"

Ugo paused, brows furrowing and confused, tilting his head to the side,

"Did she not tell you already? She did and still does not want to separate you and Arba. She did not want Aladdin to grow up with a father who does not love him. But most of all,' He paused.

'She did not want to be stuck in a loveless marriage."

His eyes searched Solomon's, seeing shock, feeling satisfied with this response, he continued.

He lowered his head, his voice and eyes softening.

"She cried a lot you know, and it was really hard for her, and as her friend, it pained me to see her like that. She confessed to me that she had many reasons, valid reasons, that she did not want to tie a relationship with you. But... at the time she said that,'

He listened to her sobbing, and sighed, running his hand on her back and shushing her softly.

"U-ugoo----I---don't---

"There, there, Sheba. Calm down."

"I don't want to be in a loveless marriage!"

He saw the fear in her eyes, the scared look she had. Honestly, she looked nothing like the strong woman he always saw.