Snarling, Sakura tried to grabbed Mizuki by the throat but he hastily dashed to hide by Nanami. Shaking her head, the goddess picked up the snake and looked him in the eyes.

"Mizuki's, stop teasing her and help." Nanami ordered sternly and gently placed him back on the floor.

"Fine. As you wish, my lady." Mizuki sighed as he shifted back to his human form and stood up. "I'll go get a mop and bucket of water. Sakura, you wipe up the spilled food."

"Don't tell me what to do." Sakura barked but she hastily began to gather the scraps into a pile with her hands. Mizuki's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"I'm picking up the food! What does it look like?"

"Why don't you just use the groom instead of your hands?"

Now Sakura was the one wearing a look of puzzlement. "The broom?"

Mizuki groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Tomoe. I didn't think that was possible."

"Oh, you're so dramatic, Mizuki. Just go and get the mop and water; I'll show Sakura how to sweep." Nanami stated, rising to her feet.

"You don't have to do that, Nanami-chan! I'm sure Onikiri or Kotetsu could show her." Mizuki protested.

"It's fine, Mizuki. Now hurry up and go before Tomoe finds you slacking off."

With a nervous gulp, Mizuki scampered out of the room as fast as he could while Nanami opened a hidden closet and pulled out a broom and dustpan.

"Alright Sakura, you squat down and hold this in place while I sweep up the mess." she stated, handing the kitsune the dustpan. Sakura stared at it in confusion but did as she requested, kneeling next to the pile and placing the dustpan beside it. Smiling, Nanami easily swept the plate fragments and wasted food into the pan, humming as she worked.

"Thank you." Sakura stated as she picked the pan up once more. A faint blush dusted her cheeks. "Uh, what do I do with this?"

"Dump it in here. I'll have Mizuki put it with the rest of the garbage later." Nanami said as she grabbed a garbage bag and held it open for the fox. As Sakura dumped the contents of the dustpan into the bag, Mizuki reentered the room with a bucket and mop.

"I'm assuming you don't know how to use this either?" he said, nodding at the mop.

Sakura shook her head.

"Then listen carefully because I'm only going to explain this once. First, you dip the head of the mop in the water and then wring it out. After that, you mop up some of the mess, put the mop back into the water, and repeat from there."

"So, like this?" Sakura stated as she picked up the mop and repeated the actions Mizuki had just described. Nanami smiled happily.

"Yep, just like that. Just be careful of where you step so you don't-" she began but before she could finish warning the vixen, Sakura slipped on the wet wood and fell, hinting the ground with a heavy thump. "-slip."

Grumbling, Sakura stood up and dusted herself off. Hearing Mizuki snickering, she turned around and glared at him.

"What are you laughing at?" she snapped.

"The back of your kimono is soaked." the snake replied cheekily, giving her a closed-eyed smile.

Reaching behind her and feeling the fabric, Sakura cursed under her breath when she realized he was telling the truth. Scowling at the snake as he continued to laugh, she reached a cupped hand into the water and threw some in his face, catching him offguard.