Like You

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up alone. Empty sheets and a cold bed. I guessed J was in the office working on our plan, so I took my time waking up. I slipped on some comfy clothes and padded down to the office, just to find it empty. I walked around the house, searching for J, feeling panic begin to creep up my neck.

"He's not here." I heard James speak behind me.

I turned around to see him leaning casually against the wall. I tossed him a questioning glance.

"Where is he then?" I asked confused, we hadn't planned on going out tonight.

"He went out to do a quick job. Got caught. He's stuck in Arkham Asylum, again."

"He went without me?" I said, my cheeks reddening with anger. He told me to stay out of trouble and he goes and gets caught?! Right before our huge heist?!

I let out a growl as James nodded. Storming up to my room to get dressed.

"Tell the guys to meet me in the office. I suppose I have to go save his ass!"

I threw on an outfit, something simple and comfy to plan in. I met the men downstairs. Going over the blueprints of the asylum, planning our way of attack. We planned on getting him in a few days, I was pissed and decided to let him stew in his own punishment for a few days.

The next few days were spend working around the house. I cleaned a lot. The guards kept insisting they helped but I shooed them all away. I wanted to do something for myself for once. It had been three days, enough for J to be all checked in and assigned his cell. I knew they'd begin hurting him soon so I knew I had to get him out. I threw on clothes that were fit for breaking a guy out of an asylum (Displayed Below).

 I threw on clothes that were fit for breaking a guy out of an asylum (Displayed Below)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The plan was really quite simple. We were going to shoot the place up. Anyone who wants to get in my way to J will suffer the consequences. They'll learn quick. This will be simple. When we arrived at the grey building, I gave my men their orders and headed inside.

I pressed my gun to the forehead of the secretary at the front desk. Her caramel eyes were round and leaking with tears.

"Where is he?!" I snarled. She let out a sob at my raised voice.

"C-cell #3464!" She squealed, terror laced in her voice.

I reached up and cupped her cheep with my palm, "Good girl." I purred softly, shooting her a wink before walking through the door. Finding the cell was easy, ignoring the other patients was hard. All reaching out, despair embedded deep in their bloodshot eyes. Begging me to give them just a taste of freedom. But alas, I had a job to do. I found J's cell and glanced in. He'd only been here a few days and he looked ghastly.

Heavy, black rings circled his eye, a deep purple bruise blooming on his jaw. His torso was wrapped intricately in a straight-jacket, his legs clad in Arkham sweatpants. I shot the lock of the door and walked in to wake him.

"J? Hey J, baby, c'mon get up."

He groaned softly, opening his eyes and swinging his face towards mine.

"(Y/N)? Hey." he said weakly, his voice was hoarse. I reached in my bag and opened a bottle of water for him. Bringing it to his lips, I forced him to take small sips rather than the huge gulps he wanted to take.

"Okay, baby, we gotta get outta here. Up you go." I said soothingly, helping him stand. We slipped out of the cell to be met by two of J's guards. They lead us out, spraying bullets at the few who tried to stop us. We made it into the van we had come in and J collapsed in the back seat. I turned him over so his back was towards me. I began fighting the intricate knots that kept the straight-jacked tight against him.

After many minutes fighting with the fabric, I managed to get the jacket off. He let out a groan of pain and relief. I reached up, placing a kiss on his bare back, trailing up his neck. I began to rub his shoulders softly. He let out small whines and his overused muscles began to soften.

"God, I missed you, baby boy." He said softly, breathing heavy as I rubbed his shoulders harder.

"I missed you too, baby."

"I think, I like, I really like you, doll face." I felt my heart stutter softly. J and I both knew we do't love people, even each other, this was the closest we'd ever get to loving. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing his bare back against my front softly. I brushed my lips against the cup of his ear and whispered back my reply:

"I like you too, J" I pressed a soft kiss to the skin behind his ear. We pulled into the driveway and left J to go bathe. He insisted I waited on his bed for him to get back. When he left the bathroom he still had soft water droplets trailing down his shoulders, the fluffy towel I had gotten him was clenched in his hand. There he stood, stark naked with predatory grin on his face.

(WARNING: Smut)

He walked over and situated himself in between my legs, laying me on the mattress. He pulled my pants down, tossing them somewhere over his shoulder. He leaned down to whisper to me as his hands squeezed my hips tightly.

"Do you have any idea how hard it was without my kitten? Daddy couldn't even touch himself because of that stupid contraption. I was just left, hard, waiting for you."

I let out a soft whimper, the thought of J touching himself with thoughts of me in his head were almost too much to bear.

"Daddy found himself trying all kinds of things to relieve it. In the end I realized there's only one thing that makes me feel the best. You, doll face. You're my baby boy. Daddy and his cock just can't get enough of you." He growled softly, pressing hard kisses on my neck, his large hand slipping up my shirt.

I bucked my boxer-clad hips up, whining at the little attention my obvious arousal was receiving.

"Daddy really doesn't feel like playing games tonight, kitten. Ride me?" I nodded feverishly, our noses brushing together for a second. He flopped over, letting out a sigh of pleasure as he watched my slip my underwear off. I straddled his chest to let him prep me. He lifted his arm, pressing two fingers in my mouth. I coated them thoroughly before he pressed them into me. I let out a soft moan, begging for more without words. I began to move my hips against J and I heard his growl in response.

"Yea, that's right, be Daddy's little slut. Go on, fuck yourself with Daddy's fingers, with Daddy's cock."

"Mmm," I whined softly, my face red as I pulled off of J's fingers, sliding down to his waist, "Daddy!" I cried softly as I sunk down slowly on his cock. After bottoming out, I sat for a second, adjusting to his girth. I placed my hands on his shoulders to gain leverage and began to slowly bob up and down.

J wasn't having it. Slow was not an option tonight. He slapped my ass roughly before grabbing my hips and smashing them downwards. I let out a scream of pleasure and surprise as he began to shove up into my oh-so-willing hole.

"A-aah! Daddy! Daddyyyyyy! Right there! Oh!" I was shouting now, unable to keep quiet with him pounding into me.

"Yeah baby! That's my good kitten. Gonna make Daddy come in your tight little ass aren't ya'?"

"Mmhmm. Yea Daddy!" I gasped, feeling my own climax barreling towards me. "Daddy, can I come? P-please?"

"Mmmm! Go ahead baby boy." He grumbled softly, before we knew it we were both finishing all over each other. J's hot come had filled me as much at it could before it leaked down my thighs. Mine had coated J's chest beautifully. I collapsed on him, heavy breaths escaping both our lips as we lay.

"I really, really like you, kitten" He said, brushing the hair away from my face.

"I really like you too, Daddy"

Careful... (The Joker x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें