Chapter 13

"Baby wake up before you be late for school" I heard as I opened my eyes "what time is it" "time to get your ass up" I rolled my eyes and brushed pass him going into the bathroom but he grabbed my arm to pull me close to him "what the hell wrong with waking up with an​ attitude you better give me a kiss I don't care if your breath stank" G said jokingly. I laughed and gave him a peck on the lip and went into the bathroom to get ready when I got done G was already downstairs waiting for me I grabbed a bottle of water and we headed out the door getting into the car. "I'm bout to pick up my little sister then we can pick Heaven up we got to hurry though because you woke up late we don't have much time" I smacked my lip and rolled my eyes. G rubbed my belly "you look sexy to pregnant babygirl you hungry I can get you some when I pick up my sister and your best friend you won't be that late" "okay baby but what you mean I look sexy to be pregnant," I replied. He laughed and shook his head the car stopped in front of his mom's house and he blew the horn I gave him a dirty look and waited for him to answer my question he reached over and kissed me and said "I didn't mean it like that babygirl ​you know that" Black jumped in the car and we headed to get Heaven then got something to eat and ate on the way to school when we got to school I gave G a kiss and hug "bye babygirl I love you and I mean that I really do" G said. We all walked into class we were the last to come in class "how is everyone today," the teacher said as we walked in the class girls I would like to see you after class. I rolled my eyes as I walked to my seat I wasn't in the mood for a lecture I had too many of those from strangers asking me questions like "how old are you" or saying "you look so young" I didn't care what people thought my life didn't revolve around them. I did all my work and laid my head down for some rest then someone tapped me on my shoulder I looked up to see Ms. Meeks my math teacher. "Can I get your work the bell rung and your friends are waiting for you to get up did you get enough sleep last night you usually don't sleep in class," she said looking concerned I was sure everyone knew by now that I was pregnant so I knew she just wanted to make me talk to her so she'll know for sure. I handed her my work and got up but when I was on the way out the door she stopped me "Unique you are a really smart girl you might not act like it but you are I didn't have to do nothing but look at your work and see that you made a 100 you're the only person who actually works everything out on paper" I stared at her not knowing what to say I was about to open my mouth but I couldn't think of the words to say she spoke again "I'm not judging you and your friend but don't let that baby get in the way of your education you both are smart girls that go through a lot don't make some of the mistakes I made I grew up in a foster home just like you did I struggled a lot but I didn't let it get in my way you have to do the same," she said. Tears wanted to fall but I didn't let them I couldn't let her see me break down I didn't want everything to hurt anymore so I found love the best way I could. I realized then that I wanted to fix every hole in my heart and I wanted my baby to know what love was so my child wouldn't have to feel my pain.
   When I got home I put on some comfortable clothes and laid in bed G cooked grilled salmon and broccoli. After we ate he laid in bed with me "babygirl you haven't talked all day what's up with you did I do something," G asked. "No I guess it's just a pregnancy phase I just been sleepy and emotional," I replied. He pulled me in closer for a kiss then kissed my neck stomach and began to pulled my pants down. "Wait what you doing G," I asked. "Just lay back so I can make you feel better I'll be gentle so I won't hurt the baby I'm just going to put this tongue to work," he replied I laughed and laid back as he told me to. He took my clothes off and kissed me all the way down when he got to my pussy I moaned louder and louder. I gripped the sheets and closed my eyes laying my head back I sighed and moaned he kept going until I was dripping wet. I laid on top of him and closed my eyes until I found myself asleep.