A misson. (Hamilsquad) LAMS

First off, I'm not sure if this is what leedj12 suggested. If you would like me to do a romantic one I can redo this chapter! Sorry for the quick note.
Hamilpanda

Clink! Went the 5 lemonade glasses. You, laurens, Hamilton,mulligan, and Lafayette were chilling on the porch of your house. After a couple minutes of silence, Alexander asked you a question. "Do girls like flowers or chocolate more?" You were totally confused. "Why?" You asked back. "Because." You took a sip of lemonade, and said "Feelings." He nodded. Laurens looked jealous. "BUT YOU SHOULDN'T." He blurted. Now it was Alex's time to be confused. "Um, those Schuyler sisters are bad news?" He said, not knowing why he did. Hamilton just laughed. "Is this a prank, Laurens?" Laurens blushed like he peed his pants. You knew what was happening. "John, meet me in the kitchen please." He nodded and rushed inside before you did. You shrugged and acted like you didn't know what was happening. You stood up and walked inside.

"So, you like Alex." You say, crossing your arms. He nodded and asked,"you're not mad?" You scoffed and asked him,"why would I?" He looked away."my dad is a homophobic. He doesn't like bisexual or gay people." You looked at him with sympathy. "I'll help." You said simply. He looked at you. "Really?" You nodded. "Great! What do I have to do?" You thought and thought. Now, you don't know of John really hated the Schuyler sisters. You did, for they teased you in preschool. You told your parents you wanted to leave before a new person came. "Get him away from the Schuyler sisters, maybe a couple of days. Then tell him your feelings." John looked like he had a lot on his mind. "That's it?" He asked. You nodded. He walked outside, with you trailing behind him.

You both sat back down, John on the porch, and you on one of the lawn chairs. While you were, Alex asked; "what was that all about?" You pulled out your phone and texted john.
You:
Ask him if he wants to go on a road trip or something like that!                                                                                              John "slay queen":
                                                                                                          Are u for real? He'd say no! Plus, he probably like has something happening

You grunted at your phone. You looked at john, and gave him wide eyes and looked at Alex. Apparently while you were texting john, Mulligan and Lafayette went to swim. John sighed and asked Alex,"do you have anything going on the next 4 days?" Alex responded with a "No, I'm taking some days off of work." John looked genuinely surprised. Alex just laughed. "I know, I'm a busy guy!" John laughed too. "Do you wanna go on a road trip, or something like that?" Repeating your exact same words. You just watched and sipped your lemonade. "Alex thought, and muttered to himself. Just in case Alex declined, you said "it'll be loads of fun. Just you and john. Maybe it'll be a new book. 'My Summer Trip' By Alexander Hamilton!" Alex laughed, and said "ok, I'll go. Not because of the book. Because I get to spend time with John. And you're right. It will be fun. Hopefully." All three of you laughed while john smiled the most. Your work was done here. Now just hope it goes okay!