Hercules Mulligan x reader

You're welcome, Hannah.

          It was a busy day in the large city. The first snow had began to fall, and you had an interview with a parent. You're a babysitter, and these parents worried about their kids a lot.
               You rushed into the coffee shop, the snow falling heavily. You slide into a booth, breathing a sigh of relief.  The waiter comes over. "Hello! Welcome to -------. How may I help you?" He smiled. You loved his beautiful brown eyes. "Umm.. hello?"   "Oh! Umm. Sorry! I would like a (f/c)" You spit out. "Extra whipped cream."  He chuckled. "That'll be right out!" He rushed away. There was this odd warm feeling inside of you. Possibly just the heating vent, but let's not ruin the moment.  The door bell jingled as the parent stepped in. They slid in the seat across from you.
    Over the next 30 minutes, you couldn't help thinking about that waiter. You peeked at his name tag, totally ignoring what the parent was telling you. Hercules. Hercules Mulligan. "It was nice meeting you (y/n)! See you on Wednesday." The parent shook your hand. "Uhmm.. Oh yeah! Nice meeting you!" You said as they walked away. Now was your chance to talk to Hercules. You jogged over to the cash register, meeting Hercules there. You handed over the ten dollar bill. You tried to speak to him but you couldn't find the words. "Uhh.. see you!" You managed to squeak.  You walked away, face palming.  "Wait! What's your number?" He exclaimed. You were shocked. "Me?" You mouthed to him. He nodded with a smile. You exchanged numbers, and left the coffee shop with higher spirits.