'I'll remember that,' he chuckled. 'I'm a better singer than him though, so it wouldn't be as embarrassing.'

'Better to not sing at all if you want to keep your dignity,' she shook her head when she spotted his face. He was so competitive in everything that she wouldn't be surprised if he ended up also doing a commercial where he had to sing. While she thought about that she just caught him winking at her before the doors closed again. She was glad that he couldn't see her face, because her cheeks had just turned pink.

----------

On Thursday the workload had gone up and she was bent down over a lot of sheets while her computer screen showed a lot of complicated data. She tried to concentrate, but people were very loudly discussing the hot topic of this weekend. Namely that Lewis Hamilton was leaving McLaren to go to Mercedes and that Michael Schumacher would probably retire for the second time. There was a press conference scheduled for Mercedes later this afternoon, so everything would be clear by then. It would be sad to see Schumacher go as he had be one of her heroes when she grew up, not as much as the Spice Girls of course, but it was going to be an end to an important era of her life.

When it became too loud to do any work at all, she decided on going to the front of the garage to see how the cars were coming along. She liked being around the cars and asking the mechanics questions, because she was really interested in all of it. She had built up a good relation with all of them, but especially with Macy, Chris and Charlie. When she spotted them working on the car when she walked in she sank down on her knees to be more on eye level with them.

'How's it going?' she asked when she spotted blonde hair underneath Seb's car.

'Working hard, but so far no major problems,' Macy answered while she removed herself from under the car. 'Why aren't you working?'

'Can't concentrate and besides, there's not much to do yet. You haven't found any problems concerning me yet, so I'm grateful for that. I have to discuss fuel consumption later on, but I have to wait for Rocky and Gavin to come back,' she smiled as she pulled Macy on her feet. She was a bit shorter than she was, but she made up for her height with her personality.

'So, do you think Schumacher will retire again?' Macy asked while she cleaned her hand with a cloth.

'Not you also, haven't we discussed this long enough?' Keira sighed and she threw a cloth towards Charlie who had joined them.

'I think he will, he's really old now and he's not the Michael he was during his Ferrari years,' Charlie said with an air of someone who knew what was going on.

'That's true,' Keira admitted while she thought of his recent performances, they hadn't been great.

'Besides, Seb says he's going to retire and they are close friends, so I think he will,' Charlie continued. He stared at the car and observed what the others were doing.

'Would be sad to see him go,' Macy sounded a bit dejected and she knelt down to tie up her shoelace.

'We still have Baby Schumi though,' Charlie grinned.

'Whose Baby Schumi?' Keira asked, because she had never heard of that name before.

'Seb of course, who else?' Charlie rolled his eyes, as if it was clear as day who he had meant.

'Of course,' Keira grinned and her stomach fluttered in reply. Damn it, why did it have to do that every time she thought about Seb or when he was mentioned.

'I'm having dinner with Minttu and Kimi later tonight, do you want to come?' Macy asked when Charlie had gone back to the car to finish what he had been doing.