Chapter 10:Cheaters Apparently Prosper

I sat outside the door as I waited for Ryder, Levi walked up with his eyes glued to the screen of his phone. "Hey Levi" I said with a small wave.

He lifted his gaze and offer me a small smile. "Hey Blue" he said after a moment. He sat down next to me and slung an arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, taking in his woodsy scent.

"I'm scared" I stated cutting the thick silence that had settled. Levi nodded a bit before ripping his eyes off the screen of his phone. He settled the golden orbs on me and studied my face. His stare made my cheeks burn crimson causing me to look away first. Levi hugged me close and I excepted the embrace. "What if it's something bad Levi?"

After about an hour of watching YouTube videos in the hall with Levi, the suspense was killing me. I huffed and stood, reaching for the doorknob. I wasn't expecting to find it locked, because Ryder had poked his head out and said he'd leave it unlocked.

There was the sound of something hitting the ground and a groan. At first I was scared that Ryder had fallen until a moan followed.

I leaned against the door and pressed my ear against it. The were more moans and I heard something else fall. I gestured to Levi to mirror me and a second later he too was pressed against the door, his sensitive ears twitched as he listened.

His calm demeanor melted into a frosty one. His pulled a single key from his pocket and kissed it. As he stuck the key in the lock and turned it, there was nothing but tense silence. The lock made no noise and the door didn't creak as Levi opened it slightly so that we could see though the opening.

Ryder had someone or something trapped up against a wall, his arms on either side. he lifted his head panting. My blood boiled as a long, slender leg wrapped its self around Ryder's right hip. He had us sitting out here like patient little dogs while he was in here fucking someone?!

My inner demons screamed at Ryder's behavior and I shoved the door open. Levi falls when the door is shoved open but I was already in the room.

I reached out and spun Ryder out of the way, disregarding his large form and came face to face with Heather, Snake Boy's girlfriend, Heather.

She stood in all he filthy glory, hair ruffled, smudged make up and disarranged clothing. She even the had the audacity to look annoyed. Utter disgust bubbled up and consumed any sane thought. I let my demons out of their mental cages, unleashing all my anger on Ryder and Heather.

#################

We're kidding, continue.

Xabi

##################

I awoke in the Hideout, sighted to a chair. Levi stood next to a second chair with a hesitant expression. " Are you calm?" he asked his voice hoarse and low. I nodded and he stepped forward and cut rope with his claws. He helped me from the chair and pulled me close.

I excepted the embrace as all the events came rushing back.

"Ryder cheated on me with her" my inner demons hissed in displeasure. I held Levi with an iron grip, never wanting to let him go. My cried harder than a child losing her mother, or a person losing their love. I let all my emotions out as Levi held me, leaving me with red eyes, shaking hands, a wet face and, a pounding head ache.

Levi looked at me with sad eyes and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay Blue" I shook my head

"It will never be okay, Levi" I spoke back, my voice sounding small and weak.

"It will, because I'm going to make okay" said Levi, determination swimming in his voice.

############

This is the actual ending, even thought this little bit only helps Levi and Blue relationship it was important. So now this is the end, so go read one of my other books, go go on.

Xabi