Nightmares are back

Start from the beginning

Ughh!! I just say down I say to myself.

Ally giggled for some reason.

Can she hear my thoughts ? I thought.

" Yes I can baby." She said to me with a big smile.

" Why can't I read yours ?"I asked.

" You can." She said with a even bigger smile.

I don't wanna get up. I heard ally say, but her mouth wasn't moving.

" Omg! I can read your thoughts!" I yelled and ally giggled at my comment. Then everyone heard me and started laughing.

I looked at them and said what making them stop laughing.

" You can only read your mates thought, but only if you want them too" Mark stated.

I nodded my head and told them we leave in five. Once everyone was in the dungeons I put my locket to the wall and the walk way appeared. We all turned our back from one another and took off our clothes putting them in our bags. Ally and I put out clothes in Marks bag since we didn't have one for clothes. I put the bag of food on my back while everyone else out their bags on there backs. Everyone had a bag except Ally. We all formed into our wolfs, and tired around to each other. The wall closed and I told everyone that we will run together. Ally and I were first then Mark, John and the other two right behind us. We started running towards my house. It took 30 minutes to get there.

The wall had opened as I stood in front of it. We walked threw and shifted back. Once we were dressed again , we headed upstairs.

There was bags and boxes everywhere. I heard my mother talking to someone telling them where they would all sleep. Now my house don't look big, but it has 400 bedrooms. You may have to share, putting four people in a room, other than mine, and my parents. I know my parents will make sure that the children stay with there parents so two families to each room depending on how many kids they have. Once my mother had everyone settled in I learned everyone was here from both packs. I knew Mark knew that because he could since his mate. My mother told us that John and his mate will share a doom with themselves along with Mark and his wife. She made sure I knew that I will have my room to myself with Ally. Which I was happy about.

As my mother showed then there rooms she told us to go get four woman to help her cook supper for everyone.

I walked into a room, and by my luck there was four woman. They bowed down to us and we both smiled and nodded for then to come up. The four woman look to be the same age: 24 or 25. They all were the same hight except for one. She was shorter and looked the youngest. . One had red hair that was short with green eyes, and the rest had long curly hair with hazel eyes. I'm guessing the three that look alike are triplets because they look exactly the same.

" Are y'all triplets?" Ally randomly asked one of the girls.

She nodded and smiled. " I'm Mary. The one on my left is Clair and the one on my right is Nicole." She smiled at us and i nodded for her to go on . " This is Taylor. She's our baby sister." She stated with a smile.

" Nice you meet you girls. I'm sure y'all are lovely." Ally said to then with a kind, warm smile.

" Its an honer to even be meeting you!" Taylor said with a little excitement.

" Thanks." Shyla said to them. "So would y'all be a big help, and help my mother with supper tonight?" she asked knowing that they will say.

" Yes ma'ma." Clair said. I could tell she was excited withv the idea.

We nodded and told them to come with us. We showed them to the kitchen where my mother already was. I told my mother to give them something to do and Ally and I went to our room.