The Book

_____________________________________________________________________

I'm writing a small chapter before I got I bed. Since I'm sick I'm try my best.

Just bare with me

I'm going on ally's view on this part again. I'll put Shyla's view soon on all what's happen.(:

__________________________________________________________________

    I just start at the book. I could tell it was old from the faded brown. I'm in her arms still, and I don't want her to let go.

I open the cover, and I read

      From the moment I knew I was having you I knew that my life would change. I had a feeling that you will do great things. If your reading this, that means your father and I are no longer with you. Just know we will always be proud and always be watching over you. Your our bundle of joy. I know your going to change the world. I know your going to do great things. I know your going to wonder who you parents are. And I hope this will help you. I hope it helps in do many ways my angle.

                                                                                                                    Love,

                                                                                                                  Mommy

    I started to tear up a little bit, my mother did think about what she would do if she ever died. I turn to the next page and they had more on the back page.

      My dear loving babygirl,

As you know if your getting this book that your mother and I are no longer with you, but we always will be in your heart. From the moment I found out your mother was having you I couldn't wait. I couldn't wait to met you. I want to let you know that daddy loves you and always will. I'll always be protecting you. Your my angle, and I'll met you soon again. Until that day though my loving daughter stay happy. You make us proud everyday.

                                                                                                                 Love,

                                                                                                                 Daddy

   At this point I just wish I would of met them. I'm heart broken that I'll never be able to met them, but I'll do as they say and make them proud.

   I went to the next page and the next and the next. It was nothing but pictures of them... It meant so much to me... It was pictures when they were born, when they were kids, up to the point of me being in my mother and fathers arms. These pictures are the only thing I have of them.

   "I understand everything now." I said to Shyla

   She kissed the back of my neck and said "Good my love."

   I really don't want to know any more things, it's all ready so much. I can't image what else there is.

    "Can you tell me what else your mom wanted to tell me? I don't want to talk about this stuff tomorrow... I don't want to be feeling like this again." I tell her an she holds me tighter.

   Just then someone knocks at the door.

   " Who is it?" Shyla yelled like he was pissed.

    " It's Taylor ma'ma."  I heard a little voice say.

       "Come in!"

    The door opens and a little girl who looked to be 14 comes in , and bowed at us. She had short blond hair and brown eyes. She had on a gray shirt and black paints. She had a tray in her hand, and whatever was in the tray smelled amazing.

   " I'm sorry ma'ma, but I was told to bring up this food for you." The little girls says sounding a little frighten.

   I get up and go up to her. I get eye level with her, and whisper in her ear. "Don't make yourself sound scared... Be brave to do the things your told to do." I looked at her an smiled

  The little girl nodes and I take the tray from her hands.

   " Thank you young one. Now go down stares the others should be waiting on you." Shyla tells her.

   The little girl nodes and bowed once again. She walks out and shuts the door behind her.

   " Is everyone scared of you or something ? you know other than your mother and brother? " I asks her before I sit down on the bed with the tray of food.

  " Nah, my family not, but the other people in the pack are. I'm the strongest in the pack. I'm almost stronger than my father. Once I'm the leader the alpha im be the strongest. You will be the second strongest since your my mate you will be my Luna. The Luna is the one who helps me make up my mind on things, and who helps out the the other women in the pack. Also the cooking." She explains to me

     " Cooking ? Good thing I love to cook then!" I tell her laughing a little bit.

    She smiled at me and she started eyeing the food. I handed her a plate and grabbed mine. I put the tray on the side of her bed. I looked at the food, it looked so good. Shyla was always chowing down on it, she was too cute! She looked at me and put her spoon in her food. She picked some of the soup up and brought it to my mouth. I didn't want to open, but she looked at me with her loving eyes and I caved in. She fed me some of her food, and it was amazing! I picked up my spoon and starting eating like I never have before. Once we were done eating I put our plates down on the tray.

    " You still want me to tell you what my mom decided to wait for tomorrow?" She asked me.

    I nodded my head, and she smiled at me. I loved her smile it just made me smile every time I seen it.

    " Your "parents" are witches. They helped us out in so many ways. There the reason why we have an underground walk way to the safe house, and the reason why no one has been in the area without us knowing about there presents. They put a spell on the house before they left that allowed us to since when someone, or anything was 150 miles away." She tells me.

   " Well I didn't expect to hear that. That also explains how my "mom" gets everything done so fast!" I said laughing.

    Shyla pulled out her phone and texted her mom telling her that she told me what she wanted to save. Just as she ain't it her mother read it, but she didn't reply.

   I was feeling tired again so I laid down where I was at, and pulled the  cover over my body. Shyla did the same. We were looking at each other. I just wanted her to hold me. I turned over and got closer to her. I put her arm around my stomach , and she pulled me in close. I felt so save in her arms. I found myself falling asleep fast.

   "Goodnight, bae." I say half asleep.

   " Goodnight, my love, sweet dreams" She tells me kissing my head.

   After she said that I passed out thinking about her.

________________________________________________________________________

I hoped y'all like this chapter (:

I'm so tired! It's 11:40

Goodnight !!

I'll write more soon