Chapter 8

A/N: NSFW content. Smut chapter. Not for children's eyes ~

Today was laundry day at your house. You were busy scrubbing at a pair of trousers in the washbasin. You still had your nightgown on since all your dresses were going to be washed.

You glanced up from your washing when you went to brush a stray strand of hair out of your face for the umpteenth time - you had put it up in a bun in an (failed) attempt to keep it out of your face. Geralt was watching you from the chair he sat on,  just a little bit away. He was clad in only a simple pair of cotton sleep pants that once belonged to your husband. You took a moment to admire the lean musculature of the Witcher. Then your eyes flitted back up to his face and noticed he wasn't exactly focused on yours as well.

His gaze was focused a tad bit below your face,  you looked down and blushed as you realized how much your nightgown revealed from the position you were in. Slowly a smirk formed across your face as an idea wormed its way into your brain. You wiggled your bottom and torso a bit,  causing your breasts to sway slightly,  much to Geralt's pleasure. You watched as his tongue slowly licked across his upper lip at the sight. You giggled at him, and asked in the most cliche way ever,  "Do you like what you see?"

He nodded,  never once taking his eyes off of your bosom,  shamelessly enjoying the sight you've provided him with. "Yes,  I do." You noticed how the front of his loose trousers were beginning to protrude a bit,  your blush deepened,  but you also felt a bit of pride for causing this sort of a reaction in a specimen like him.

You straightened up and abandoned your laundry to walk over to him,  you ghosted your finger tips down his bare abdomen,  his eyes closed and you heard his breath hitch as you circled your fingers around his nipples,  then continued the trail down the center of his abdomen,  stopping just before the waistband of his pants. You allowed your gaze to lower and take in what you could see of his endowment through the thin fabric. You glanced back up to his face, your eyes met each other's and locked. "Yes... It is very clear that you are..." You pulled back the waistband slightly as though you were going to slip your hand inside and stroke him to his ecstasy,  but you had a better idea and instead let go of the waistband,  allowing it to snap slightly against his lower abdomen. You stepped back from him. "Do you want me?" You asked with a smirk. He returned your smirk and nodded his answer. "Hmm... I thought so... But do you want me enough to work for it? I guess we'll just have to find out."

After taking a few more steps backwards you turned around and sprinted away from him. You were feeling playful and wanted to toy around with him before you two went down to business. You might take pity on him in a bit,  but not now. You used to play all sorts of bedroom games with your husband before he took you to bed,  but making him chase you for a bit was one of your favorites. Geralt chuckled and you heard the sound of his bare feet slapping on the floor as he went after you. You had to put your hands over your mouth to stifle your own laughter.

You stopped behind the wash basin and grabbed a wet piece of clothing and tossed it at him,  failing to hold back the laugh that escaped when it struck and stuck to his face. You blushed once he took the item off his face and straightened it out to discover that it was one of your panties. "I get to keep this,  right?" He asked with a grin.

"Hmm.. I don't know. I might have to make you work for it." You said,  watching him approach you. He dropped the undies back into the soapy water of the basin and pulled you up against him.

"No more games,  I want you now.." He lowered his head into a kiss. You felt one of his hands drift lower until it gripped one of your firm butt cheeks, squeezing it once,  drawing a gasp from you. In the moment that you gasped,  Geralt took the opportunity to dip his tongue inside your mouth and dance it around with yours. Your hands gripped his strong arms as you began to feel light headed from it all,  the pleasure of kissing a man is something you've not had for quite some time.

He separated from the kiss and gazed in your eyes for a moment. "Melitele,  you're beautiful..." He breathed out as he brought his mouth to the soft skin of your neck. A soft moan escaped your mouth as you felt his tongue circling over your skin as he softly nibbled and kissed your neck. The hand on your bottom moved to your front,  he slipped it under the hem of your gown,  running the pads of a few fingers over your covered nether regions,  eliciting a few gasps from you.

He grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist, then he carried you over and laid you down on your bed. You sat up and removed your nightgown. He looked over your nearly naked body appreciatively. His hand made its way up to cup one of your breasts through your bra,  kneading it while his fingers still rubbed you through your panties.

After a bit of time you got tired of being teased,  you wanted him,  and you wanted him now. Sitting up,  you began to undo the drawstrings of his trousers,  letting them drop to the floor,  quickly followed by his underpants. You licked your lips at the sight of his member. He was impressive and you were impatient. You stroked it a few times slowly. "I want to feel this inside me..." You said,  and laid back down on the bed.

He wasted no time in finishing stripping you and crawling on top of you. He put two fingers inside your opening and began to prepare you.

"Ung... Geralt... Mmm" you moaned,  closing your eyes. "No more... Please... Just stick it in me..."

"In a moment" you heard his voice rumble,  deepened with lust.

He kept his promise,  once he was satisfied that you were ready,  he climbed up onto the bed over you and positioned himself before your opening. He teased your clit with his tip a few times before he thrust into you. "Geralt..!" You arched your back and dug your nails into the sheets when he finally plunged his length inside you. You haven't been taken in a while and it felt... Amazing.

The pace was quickly set. His movements were quick,  strong,  and precise. Each dive of his hip brushed his length along that sensitive spot inside you,  making you a babbling mess of pleasure. You gripped his waist and were beginning to dig your nails into his strong flesh. He ducked his head down to kiss and suck along your neck,  drifting downwards until he took one of your pert nipples into his mouth.

With pleasure like this,  it didn't take long for you to be brought to your peak,  moaning out Geralt's name as you spiraled into your ecstasy,  bringing Geralt over his peak along with you,  he gasped your name into the crook of your shoulder.

He pulled out and laid on his back next to you,  trying to relax after riding through his pleasure. You curled up into him,  draping an arm over his chest. He turned his head and captured your lips with his.

"I think I love you..." you whispered as you drifted off to sleep. He smiled slightly at you and said nothing.

-----

I'm still somewhat new to writing smut... I'm sorry if it was bad. Also,  I write using my phone and I'm in a continual battle with autocorrect so I apologize for any errors past, present or future. I know how to spell I swear >.<