Uncontrolled love

"Ah! Bill"
"Alright pine tree your so strange forward. Haha! I've waited long enough, now we get to the fun part"

(Remember this part? Yeah I don't know how to start this off so I just took something in the last chapter... I'm a lazy excuse of a writer 😑.
nah I'm just lazy! LOL maybe that's why I can never stay in a relationship... Hahahaha! I've never been in a relationship! Oh God ... I'm lonely  T^T *cry *cry *sniffle *sniffle -eating ice cream while watching sad romance anime- ......
Welp! Thats enough of my sad lonely excuse of a life, onto the story!!!)

Bill grabbed my arm, pulling my to is chest. Our lips locked together, pushing together, his tongue slipping into his mouth and mine in his, it felt as if I was melting with him.
I hastily pull up Bill's jacket of, then his shirt.
I licked my lips as I saw his 6 pack, he was hot, even more then that! He was sexy.
Bill gripped my hips tighter, grinding my now erect member. Soft moans came from my throat, wanting him to rub it harder.
"You want to ride me?" He said in a seductive voice. I nodded my head in excitement. My face was red, up to me ears. He licked his lips as his hands slowly slipped off my pants and underwear. I was excited, but scared at the fact that Bill was going to be my first.
Bill slipped two of his fingers into my mouth, " suck on them " he demanded. I gripped onto his shoulders, my nails dug into his flesh, as his fingers pushed deeper into my throat, I chocked, tears filled my eyes. It wasn't painful at all, it feels good to have him instead of toys.
Just being with him as more then enough, But just knowing that I can have his children makes me happy.
Pulling them out of my mouth, a string of saliva followed.
he began to kiss me again. With the hand I was just deep throating, moved to my ass.
I flinch at the sudden entry of his fingers, my nails dug deeper into his flesh, causing Bills' shoulders to bleed, " oh! S-sorry" " Haha! Pain is hilarious Pine Tree! And that moan was adorable!"
He had a goofy smile on his face, it was cute, but annoyed at the same time.
" Bill you idiot! Give a warning first will you!" I pinched his cheeks, but his smile got bigger. "Ah!?!" Moved his fingers, in and out.
It felt good, but not enough. I wrapped my arms around Bills' neck, and sank my teeth into it. Know you could see remains of my nails that carved into him and where I bit him. I felt him finch a bit, but I know he feels good.
"Ngh, Bill, put it in".
One of my hands tugged on his pants, but he stopped me." Bill? What's wrong?"
I look up into his gold, twisted eyes. A grin twitched on his face. "Pine tree, you of all people should know what's wrong, I want you to beg, remember?"
" ahaha, Bill your so childish"
I cupped Bills' pouting face." Bill, please... Please enter me, fill to the brink with you"
He still looked unimpressed. So I pulled out the big guns. My big puppy dog eyes, moving closer to his face, grinding up against him, and wine  " Master, please. please. please. Give me your cock, if I don't get it soon I'll... I'll... I'll become nothing more then a big meany towards you, and I would you touch me ever again"

(Bills thoughts)
Holy shit! He's the Cutest Thing Ever! I Was Just Messing around!!! But Now I can't Stop! I haft to Make Him A Mess! A beautiful slobbering mess!
He called me " Master"!
I haft to stay calm!!!!
Come on Cipher! you got this!

(Back to reality)

Bill lifted me up, so he could move his pants down.
He snapped his fingers making a condom appear, I ripped it out of his hand as soon as it appeared, I threw it across the room, Che looked up at me with a confused look on his face, "Bill I told you, I want your children" I smile stretched out on his face, his goofy blushing face.
He then slowly moved me back down onto his member. I breathed heavily as he pushed further in, the pain and pleasure mixed together, I started to move my hips along with him.
I lost all control of my body and moved faster, my Face was pure red at that moment, tears blurred my eyes, I probably look like a mess.
" Bill- Bill it feels good!" My loud moans turned into uncontrollable screams of pleasure.
I guess I pushed Bill off the edge, because he push me to my back, my legs up over his shoulders, nails dug back into the shredded sheets.
"Bill-Bill I'm- I-m com-!"
I came all over Bills chest, as he came inside of me. I felt my insides move around once he pulled out of my body. He laded beside me, his warm arms wrapped around me as we both drifted to sleep.
I could already tell ...
I was pregnant.
With Bill Ciphers child.

(I hope you all like it, I tried my best to make it a good one, because soon shit will hit the fan for some people... I wI'll not name who, but you can guess. Bye bye!)