Happy Birthday

The day had come, me and Mabel's 17th birthday, if been waiting all summer for this. And now it's here! This is the day I can see Bill, and the last bay with my family...
It was sad, but I already made up my mind. No matter what happens, this is my choice, no one! Not even Mabel can change my mind this time. I was finally going to do something that made Me happy.
My face was red from all the excitement, I couldn't get the goofy smile off my face.
I walk to the shower, throwing my old clothes into the hamper. The hot, steamy water ran down my back, I ran my fingers threw my damp hair, I slowly caress my body.(be happy! I gave you eye candy!😉)
When I got out, I looked at the old carving on my back, now it's a perfectly healed scar. I laughed, to think I was mad about this, to think I was mad at Bill. He may have done some bad things, but he's a good hearted guy,at least to me he is.
I walk to my room, putting on my red flannel and blue jeans, topped off with my old hat, the one with the pine tree. I walk downstairs to breakfast, everyone was shooting me looks of concern, my little freak out the other day scared them. The only one that looked me in the eye was Ford. I bet he was confused by my line yesterday 'I feel in love'
Trying to figure out what that meant. I still keep a smile, it's our birthday, we should be happy. " Mabel, way the long face, it's our birthday, smile " I flash her a grin, putting my plate into the sink, walking to the couch, Ford follows, grading me by my sleeve " we need to talk " he kept his grip on me, as he pulls me to the basement.
He sat me down in an old char, a fancy one at that.
"So what do you want to talk about?" As if I already don't know, " your comments, yesterday... You sacred everyone, including your sister! She and everyone is worried about you, I need to ask you some questions " I nod " first, what did you mean by ' you feel in love'? And with whom?" I wasn't going to answer this, I just pass "pass" he sighs and moves on to the next question "why did you make the beal with him, and what is this deal?" I could just pass again, but he's my great uncle, I should at least give him a hint or some sort of clarity " *sigh, the deal ends tomorrow, and it's to make Me and Bill happy, it's a win, win" I turn my head away from him, I couldn't look him in the eyes after that haft assed answer!
"Well, I guess that's all I'm getting out of you, let's go upstairs" I nod, and fallow.

To my surprise, I hear "SURPRISE!!!" Me and Mabel jump as we both entire the room from opposite ends. Wendy and Soose were both back, Old friends and old faces filled the living room and outside, times cut up and all that time Mabel, gave me worried looks every so often like she knew what I was planning to do tonight. Cake was devoured and presents for open, the worrying seemed to slip away. But tonight....  I know my family will be keeping an eye on me. I walk upstairs to my room, and immediately lock the door.
I put only basic necessities into a small backpack, set my alarm clock to 11:59, I have an escape route planed and with that I sleep.
It's 10:35, I got time to sleep. Sorry everyone, it's not you... I just want to be happy for a change.
And I want you to know I still love you...
(Sorry it's so short, I'm sick 😖😷 and I have homework to do!!! Ahhh! But I hope you all like it! Love you all and remember....)

)