Not So Little Game Changer

Bill POV
------------------------------------------
I held my sleeping pine tree in my arms. He's small body heated, he was so warm.
I wish I could hold him like this forever. But the pines' family was blocking my path. I could teleport away, but what's the fun in that. And they'll probably won't give up so easily. Shooting star ran up to me, with that brat Pacifica. She swung at me with her fist. I do a spin as I doge, just to piss her off. But when I turn around, pine tree is gone. She gasped in fear. "Wow shooting star, that was priceless, Ahhahaha!" I bursting out laughing. She was so stupid! " where is HE!?!" Yanking at my caller, she spat in my face. As she held my caller, good old sixer, fez, red and that man baby-thing came running at me, to restrain me. It was entertaining, watching them run at me like rats to a trap. I kicked shooting star to her back. She screamed in pain. It was hilarious. Grabbing her lover, I held her hair, it would be so easy to rip from her head. But killing them is not an option. Or pine tree world be mad. And I hate to make him upset or pain, I want to make love to him, To start my kingdom with him, to impregnate him and have him bare my children, and become my queens.
I'll do anything for him.
Even keep his own family away from him.
I think I can pre-sway Pacifica with a deal.
"LET GO OF HER!" Tears and anger poured  from her voice. I caused them all to stop. "Bill let the girl go, she hasn't done anything wrong"  Ford sounded desperate. It was funny. If they knew that I wasn't going to kill, they'd kill me.
I was going to make a deal with her.
I let go of her hair and put my hands on his her shoulders, whispering into her ear. Her eyes widened. Letting out a whimper, she nodded. Running back to shooting star holding her in place. "Pacifica! What Are You Doing!?!" " MABEL! I LOVE YOU, AND And... this might be our only Chance to be together" tiers both streamed down there faces.
It was like watching a soap opera. But I got what I wanted. And the pines' family can be together and I can be together with my pine tree.
" well, as long as you keep you end of the deal, I'll keep min"
Watching then cry and stare in confusion was priceless ,but I had to get back to my pine tree.

*teleport*

I walk up to the bed my darling pine tree was sleeping own. He's small body curled up in the sheets. His blush red face was like a dolls. White pale skin that glows in moonlight. To how beautiful he is, to his stunning personality. It still puzzles me how he can still be a virgin.
I guess it's one of the greatest mysteries of the world.
Moving my lips to his. I kissed his soft, hot, pink lips. He was the very definition of Beauty and grace.
His big round brown eyes opened. So full of hope and innocence. His little button nose, and flush.
"Happy birthday my darling, did you have sweet dreams?"