The Beginning...

Elizabeth (Liza) Koshy was about to enter hell itself. She was sending in front of Houston High School (HOUSTON TEXAS, BABY!)
She sighed, got out of her car, and started walking towards the doors. When she walked in, the bell suddenly ran. Guys started walking out of the doors to "make out with their girlfriend(s)" I, of course, started asking for directions to the office. "It's over on the left, you can't miss it!" A random person said to me, "thank you!" I said back. I started heading toward the left getting shoved and pushed by the massive crowds of people. I eventually got there,
And I saw this girl, she looked to be 18, galaxy hair with a bad ass nose ring.

I walk over to her, "Hey, I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Liza, and you are..?" The 18 year old replied, "Gabbie" "I'm new here, can you show me around after I get my schedule..?" Gabbie replied with a enthusiastic "Yes!" I laughed at her excitment and went up to the front desk. "Hello, you must me Elizabeth Koshy. Welcome to Houston Texas Hightschool!" "Heh, thanks! It's looks beautiful, I feel like I'm gonna like it here!" She hands me a schedule and I go back over to Gabbie, "ok, I have my schedule." Just then, Gabbie yanked the schedule out of my hands. "You have math, social studies, and reading with me, now I can get to know you more! Great!" I giggled and replied, "Ha! Sorry for asking, but why are you in here..? What "illegal" things did you do..?" I start laughing and so does Gabbie. We wipe away our "comedy gold" tears and she tells me that "she" was caught drinking. It was really a couple of guys she hung out with and SHE got blamed for it. Gabbie takes me around the whole school. I have to admit, it was really big.. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!)
No sexual joke at all, heh heh...

I went home after that. I live alone, my parents died when I was 15..

I start crying remembering all my memories with them. I noticed that I was crying right away. I wiped my tears and went up stairs to the bathroom, I took out all the materials, pocket knife, check. Real knife, check. A red towel, check...

I look in the mirror and start sobbing and getting the knife closer to my wrist. I wince when it cuts through my skin, it hurts so bad..

I wash off all the blood and remembered I didn't get Gabbie's number! Eh, I'll get it tomorrow, I just remembered I have to wear long sleeves tomorrow...UGH!

I hope you enjoy the first chapter! These two youtubers are goals..
She'll meet David in the next chapter, okay? Okay.
LITTLE WHITE GIRL, IS OUUTTTTT (Heh..)

BYYEEEEEE