Take it Off

*This chapter is PG-13*
So I accidentally published that last chapter, so I didn't get a chance to edit (oops). Sorry it wasn't up to my average quality:/
Also, sorry for the inactivity. Writers block is a bitch.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!"

The crowd is ecstatic, and the winner is clear. Lin hops off the stage and hugs you, sweaty and gasping for breath. You bury your face in his moist shirt and inhale his scent, which, for a moment, overpowers the smoky aroma of the club.

In a matter of seconds you are surrounded by the other members of Freestyle Love Supreme, who take turns patting Lin on the back and offering other gestures of comradery. Everyone is rejoicing in the pit, except UTK, whom you notices stands frozen onstage. You look up at him and your eyes lock in mutual hatred, but while yours is on the spirit of friendly competition, his comes with a burning passion.

You squeeze into Lin and he looks down at you, smiling, "What?" You break eye contact with UTK to say something to Lin, "I-" But in that brief moment, UTK storms offstage. With no music on, his heavy footsteps sound through the club and everyone turns to watch as he makes a beeline for the exit.

As the door slams shut, everyone is silent. The remaining members shoot eachother nervous glances. Tommy shakes Lin's hand and says, "Ah, we better go after him. But hey, see you on Tuesday!"

Tommy and the others file out of the door, into the chilly winter air and the rest of the crowd begins to drift that way as well. You and Lin make your way to the door, his arm wrapped around you tightly. As you walk through the darkness towards where your apartment, you can tell something is bothering him.

"Hey." You say, stopping mid-stride, "What's the matter?" Lin looks down at you, standing frozen, illuminated by only a dim pool of lamp light. He bears a pained expression, "It's nothing." You begin to squat something else but he cuts you off, "It's just that, tonight was your birthday and I totally ruined the mood." "What?" You say, confused, "You didn't ruin the mood. You were so awesome!"

Lin laughs, "You think so?" You nod, sincerely, "You kicked ass. They'll tell the story of tonight." Lin smiles and quickly kisses your lips, before he resumes walking, pulling you into his side.

When you two reach your apartment, you dig through your pockets to find your keys, as Lin stands beside you, frowning. You find your keys and then look up at him, frowning, "What?" He sighs and looks away, "Are you sure there isn't anything else you want to do for your birthday." Without thinking, you cock an eyebrow and say, "Anything?"

Something changes in Lin. You see something behind his eyes... something wild, animalistic, scary, even. He bites his lip as you insert the key into the door's lock. With a click, you turn the knob and he follows you through the door frame, only inches behind.

In one swift movement, he closes the door and shoves you against it, roughly pressing his lips to yours. You are sent into an upward spiral of ecstasy upon his electric touch. You press against him, hungry for his tough.

He presses his hand against the small of your back, guiding you gently into the kitchen. Once there, he picks you up by your waist and sits you on the counter. You smile into the kiss and say, "I seem to recall being in a very similar situation... the night we met..."

"Mmm.." Says Lin, breaking the kiss to look into your eyes, "I suppose this time the roles are reversed." He continues to you, but begins to slip away from your lips, trailing down your cheek towards your neck. "Oh, yeah?" You say in a sultry voice, pressing him further. "Yeah," He says grinning evilly, "Only this time, it is you who shall wake up with bruises tomorrow."

With that, he dives into the skin of your lower neck, biting and sucking, leaving a patchwork of marks. When his teeth dig into you, you grip him tighter around his neck and he is subsequently pulled closer to you. You lean back against the wall as he seems to grow in stature, cradling you and restraining you with the same firm grasp.

As he works his way down your neck, his hands slip down your torso, resting at the bottom of your shirt. You know what this means. "Go ahead." You say, as he looks at you with his large, chocolate eyes. "Take it off."

Your breath catches in your throat as he pulls your shirt up and over your head, and lets you work it off your arms. You look at him and blush as he stands stalk still, staring at you. "What?" You say, feeling suddenly self-conscious. Lin slowly shakes his head, "By god, (Y/N). I knew you were fucking hot, but damn."

You blush even redder saying, "I'm not, really..." But Lin isn't listening. He licks his lips and returns to his work, leaving heavy kisses all over your chest. You melt into his arms in ecstasy as his lips grace places that have never been touched in that way before.

As Lin works his way down your chest, you note that he is still wearing a shirt and for some reason, this bothers you greatly. Slowly, you slide your fingertips under his tee-shirt and feel the beginnings of abs lying just beneath the surface of him tum. Lin pauses for a moment and looks into you eyes, grinning proudly, as you shove his shirt up and over his head.

You watch as his delicious muscular physique contorts to remove the shirt and by the time it is all the way off, you can't help yourself. You wrap your arms around him and pull him into you, burying your face in his neck and breathing in his thick scent as your fingers explore his torso. Lin pushes his fingers through your hair as he takes a moment to catch his breath.

You begin to plant rough kisses along his collarbone, and Lin sighs. He presses even further into you as you work your way around his neck. You find the soft loose skin on the nape of his neck and begin to suck, leaving a large red mark. Lin lets out the smallest sound, a moan, of sorts and you grin.

Caught up in this action, you hardly notice as Lin pushes his fingers into the waistband of your pants.